Monday, October 23, 2023

Shop and Hop Gilded

 Hiya everyone! Tonight's post brings more Halloween Shop & Hop treats, all of which can be found in the Gilded region. That is one of 16 regions that are part of this shopping extravaganza, each home to 20 displays from some of SL's best and brightest designers :) Discounted merchandise abounds, as do generous gifts at every booth. I am always tickled pink to share these, and we have almost 2 weeks left of this round because it is open until the 5th of November. Lots of the gift cards or store credit offered at I'd guess at least a dozen stops will expire on that date too, so be sure to visit those mainstores and pick out your own treats with them. Meanwhile I'm still unpacking the amazing gifts! *NOTE* I feel like I should warn you that photo 5, my last one in the post, has a spider on my face so if you might be disturbed by that please scroll past that last look. I am not fond of spiders in RL but somehow in SL they don't seem to bother me, yet I know that some of you might not want to look at them in any form. 


For my first look tonight I slipped into the cozy neve gift - salem shop n hop 23 shirt. It has a layered appearance with solid tee over longer sleeves, in sizes for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn bodies. The real magic (yep, pun intended lol) is found on the HUD, with 4 colors for the shirt and 4 striped textures we can choose to apply to the sleeves (which default to solid white whenever a main shirt color is clicked) to mix and match. There are also options to hide the long sleeve layer, or crop the shirt as I did on the right for a bit of peek-a-boob ;) The front reads "Salem Broom Co. the finest in enchanted transportation est. 1692" with some lovely swirls and a pentagram as part of the design. Recently an online friend mentioned to me that she was supposed to go to Salem this past weekend, but her plans were changed at the last minute so I am wondering hopefully if she will be able to reschedule that fascinating journey. I've never been to Massachusetts but it sounds like a wonderful place to visit.


KiB Designs certainly brings the wicked sex appeal with their The Devil in I =GIFT= FATPACK! It is a vivid halter dress with a choker type collar and nipple piercings worn on the outside, and of course a devilish tail wound around the waist. There are sizes for Erika, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Reborn bodies, with a HUD offering 5 texture choices and 3 metals for the hardware. The tail changes with the texture you select, all of which are black and/or red in various combinations. To really show off your inner demon, you could also add the headband with horns which is provided in versions with or without glow. 


Next we take a look at the Kaithleen's Tinka Dress - Smoke dress, a tantalizingly translucent strapless dress with diagonal hemline adorned with ruffles. We receive eBody Curvy, Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Reborn, and Juicy mesh body sizes, along with a HUD that lets us select from 20 colors for the trim. That trim would be the edging on the neckline and both solid and sheer ruffles down below, all tinted at once for a cohesive look. The sheerness of the main dress is a real showstopper, so you might want to add some BOM undies if this is too revealing for your intended destination.


Celestina's Weddings has a jaw-dropping gift for us called .:(CW):. Scarlett Star Gown - Black, but as you can see it is more than simply a gown :) That is provided in sizing for Freya, Isis, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies, with sparkly earrings and handheld clutches in black (shown) and dove. The bouquet I'm holding on the right above is included too, with the holding pose you're seeing on that side. The daisies are a very romantic look that really pop against the contrast of the black gown, and that daring side slit of the gown is sure to make hearts race whenever you wear it.


My final look of the night is the spooky Kris Tattoo - HALLOWEEN TATTOO LeL EvoX - BOM #3 gift. It is an intricately detailed spider who seems to be a black widow based on the red marking, perched above my lips like a beauty mark ;) I'm impressed by the shadowing that gives a 3D effect to the legs, and I am intrigued by the beauty of the elegant but deadly creature depicted. Her location almost makes it look like I'm more likely to eat her than the other way around, not that I'm feeling peckish for arachnids...there are many traditional foods waiting for us at Shop & Hop as gifts instead :)

Hair note of the night - I was very fortunate to win a fatpack of the Lamb hairstyle released at Tres Chic this round called Pearl ♥. As you can see, there are bangs and a sweet bow in the back, with a few styling options and several colors for the bow. I entered on their flickr post and it seems lady luck was on my side, as I received the full pack with a message from the designer letting me know. I'm really glad I entered and am grateful to Lamb for offering a few of us such a thoughtful prize!

This weekend felt slow and fast at the same time somehow, like how is that even possible? LOL, despite that weirdness it was fine, mostly quiet, and feeling like typical autumn weather. I hope you all enjoyed yours and are having a pleasant day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts from Shop & Hop - Gilded:

Photo 1:
Top: neve gift - salem shop n hop 23 $0L Shop&Hop Gift
Pants: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in White) $0L Marketplace

Photo 2:
Dress: KiB Designs - The Devil in I =GIFT= FATPACK $0L Shop&Hop Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: Kaithleen's Tinka Dress - Smoke $0L Shop&Hop Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: Celestina's Weddings .:(CW):. Scarlett Star Gown - Black $0L Shop&Hop Gift

Photo 5:
Tattoo: Kris Tattoo - HALLOWEEN TATTOO LeL EvoX - BOM #3 $0L Shop&Hop Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: Lamb. - Pearl Full Pack 
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - PAOLA cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment