Saturday, November 4, 2023

Mystery Fair Gifts

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I'm sharing some gifts from an event I've visited before and adored, the Mystery Fair & Hunt 3 by Harambee hunts. This round takes place until the 15th of November, and in addition to fantastic sales to benefit the Harambee-Gwassi charity for Kenya, there is also a $3L hunt for fairies as well as the gifts I'm sharing this evening. We are so fortunate to be able to find wonderful prizes and gifts, then do some shopping that donates funds to a very worthwhile cause. It is a pleasure to see folks in SL helping each other with RL issues like this, and there are definitely some impressive designers taking part so I enjoyed my visit as I hope you will also.


My first look of the evening is the gift from Emerald Couture called EC Soraya GG. This boldly styled dress has just one sleeve and a diagonal sheer section both front and back, with our choice of 4 animal print patterns via HUD. The dress fits eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh bodies. Bring out your wild side!


If you are not quite ready for the change of season, be sure to claim the [C.Y<3Fashion] *HALLOWEEN 2022* DRESS to keep things spooky. There are 5 different designs included (Black & Red, Orange Cemetery, Skeleton, Skull seen on the left above, and White Blood on the right) each in sizes for Freya, Hourglass, Maitreya, and Tonic Curvy bodies. It's only a few days past the actual holiday, so I don't mind sharing this in the least :) The next holiday has already been making appearances that I've seen in group gifts etc., so I'm getting ready for that also ;)


I simply love the gift from [Ari-Pari] which is their Hallows Plaid Outfit. The cropped t-shirt with heart cutout goes so well with the pleated plaid miniskirt, and they are both included in Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn sizing. We also receive a handy HUD with 5 choices for each, solid colors for the top and matching plaids for the skirt. As someone who's always been drawn to hearts, the top caught my eye immediately, then the entire ensemble just whispered "cute and casual" to me.


Ari-Pari's skirt came in handy to help me show the next gift, LGW * Lyla Top - PK231 from Let's Get Weird. Not only did the store name make me smile, it also made me think "thanks for the invite but I'm already there!" :) Their gift is a layered denim top over a cropped sweatshirt in two varieties, 231A on the left and 231B on the right, with a pair of orcas on A and a handful of mushrooms decorating B. Each of these comes in sizing for Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. I was initially going to switch to a pair of jeans but when I put this on with the skirt, OMG instant obsession! Denim is always versatile so you can wear these tops with a whole host of pants, jeans, skirts, or even shorts if it gets a little warm one fall day.


For my final look of the night, I slipped into the fantastic *ASIA* GILDA black outfit. This gift includes the top and skirt each in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes, with matching peeptoe heels to fit Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink High feet. The top has bare shoulders with detached sleeves, while our skirt brings the drama with a short hemline in front but long train in the back. The rear view also shows off the lacing in the back of the top, for yet another playful touch.

I'm definitely ready for the weekend and some relaxing :) Dinner at my parents' was nice, looking at old pictures again and discussing our weeks. My body seems to be adjusting slightly better to the new medication, so we'll just have to see if it winds up helping in the long run. My mom mentioned that the older of the 2 cousins responded that he and his wife will be there for Thanksgiving, but the younger did not so she texted him again yesterday with no reply yet. Since I won't be there either it doesn't directly affect me, but I'm still going to help my parents plan the foods and will need to know if he and his wife (she is Muslim and has some related food restrictions, both are pescatarian like his older brother and sister in law) will be part of that planning. The weather is chilly but the forecast looks sunny and pleasant this weekend, and I hope you've all got a beautiful weekend ahead too :) Many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts from Mystery Fair & Hunt 3:

Photo 1:
Dress: Emerald Couture EC Soraya GG $0L Mystery Fair Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: [C.Y<3Fashion] *HALLOWEEN 2022* DRESS $0L Mystery Fair Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: [Ari-Pari] Hallows Plaid Outfit $0L Mystery Fair Gift

Photo 4:
Top: Let's Get Weird LGW * Lyla Top - PK231 $0L Mystery Fair Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: *ASIA* GILDA black $0L Mystery Fair Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Collective / Bestie - Essential
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - PAOLA cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment