Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Charlotte Store

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I'm happy to share some group gifts from Charlotte, whose group is currently free to join. The gifts are waiting upstairs (my link should bring you directly to them) and one of the gifts I can't exactly show is a $300L gift card so you can even select your own reward for being a group member. I have shared a few of their gifts before, but these are new ones as there are about a dozen in total and they seem to have added to them since I last visited. I'm having a challenging RL evening so I am keeping my fingers crossed to get this post done in a timely manner...


My first look of the night is our {CH} MARGARETH gift. This outfit has a tank top, jacket, and pants that each fit Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Reborn, and Juicy mesh bodies. There's also a HUD with loads of buttons - 5 solid colors and 5 animal prints each for 3 segments of the jacket, 20 solid colors and 20 prints each for two sections of the tank top, and there are 3 sections of the pants (front, back, and lower legs) that can be tinted in your choice of 20 colors. Basically you can wear this a totally different way every single time you slip into it!


Next we have the flirty {CH} ANGEL outfit, which I think has a touch of mischief with that angelic flavor ;) The long sleeved crop knit top has a fun cutout across the bodice for a great view of cleavage and little ears poking up, while the panties are tied with adorable bows that also caught my attention quite nicely. Each piece is provided in Erika, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh body sizing, all with a HUD offering 8 colors for each. You can mix and match soft pastels if you wish, or go with the dramatic black as I did on the right above for the panties.


Do you need something flirty to get dressed up for a night out? If so, I'd like to suggest the {CH} 119 strapless dress gift. It has some daring little slits across the front of the skirt, and the style lends itself very nicely to dressing up with jewelry of your choice. There are sizes for Erika, eBody Reborn, Freya, Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Legacy, Maitreya, and Petite mesh bodies. The gift also includes a HUD with 17 amazing colors, so you have plenty of options :) The shine really captivated me too, just bringing out those magpie tendencies I guess.


{CH} DAVINNA is a group gift with a sporty side and a flirty side! The tank top and shorts each fit Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn mesh bodies, with a HUD that is loaded with options. There are 4 sections to tint with 20 to 40 colors each, and I'm going to repeat myself from plenty of other times I'm sharing something like this...click all the buttons to see what happens, have all the fun :) 


For one last look of the evening, I chose the {CH} 136 group gift. Its tank top and skirt each have a layered appearance, and are provided in sizing for Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn bodies. There's also a HUD of course, this time with 20 colors each for top and skirt. I would like to point out that the skirt's panty layer does not actually continue down and connect in the crotchal region, lol, so you will need to add a C-string or pasties or something for modesty if that's your desire.

It has been an adventure of an evening, and not in a good way...the nasty storms whipping through my area (rain and wind, not snow) took out my power twice, and unfortunately the second time has lasted for over 4 hours so far. This is a problem because the housemate unwisely failed to get the propane refilled, and we are probably going to run out in a couple of hours if the power isn't back yet. Yikes. I can hear the generator which sounds like a very loud lawnmower, and I am truly grateful that it has held out this long. It is almost 20 years old I think, and had maintenance done on it within the past year or so which gives me some hope that it will hang on in there. Otherwise I'm also annoyed with the housemate for planning a weekend visit (yes THIS weekend) from the rude and awkward friend who torments me from time to time. Sigh. Such a good idea for my depression and anxiety, right? I hope you're all having a pleasant day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Charlotte:

Photo 1:
Outfit: {CH} MARGARETH $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: {CH} ANGEL $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: {CH} 119 $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: {CH} DAVINNA $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: {CH} 136 $0L Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Valiant - Essential
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - PAOLA cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment