Monday, January 1, 2024

SENSE Event Gifts

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we are visiting the SENSE Event for its 6th anniversary round, for which I offer them huge congratulations! They feature new releases there, and there are several designers who are offering free group gifts for this celebratory round. The Sense Event group is free to join, so the treats I am sharing tonight won't cost you a dime :) I was pleased to see so many familiar brands here, but of course there is always a chance at any event to meet a new favorite too. The current round of SENSE is open until the 8th of January for our shopping convenience.


For my first look of the evening, I'm wearing the wonderful Finale Couture Janine - Brown gift. The top and pants are each provided in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes, with boots that fit Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink high feet. The bracelet and necklace I'm wearing here are included too, each with a resizer script built in that you can access just by clicking the item. I usually right click - touch from inventory, just to make sure my avatar doesn't move and make me misclick ;) This outfit has a rugged style from the pants, yet a fun touch of flirtatiousness because of the cropped tank top and high heels on the boots.


I kept those pants on to show off this striking Ghee - Lizzie Top GIFT, which caught my eye with both the style and the colors! There is a standard fitted size as well as Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Hourglass Petite, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Maitreya Petite mesh body sizing. I do love halter tops, and this one bares our entire back while covering the essentials in front. What will you wear it with? I'm sure I have a few skirts that would bring out a dressy side, or any number of jeans or leggings when I'm feeling casual.


I definitely think the Evergreen - Sense GIFT '23 dress is a great way to ring in the new year! This beauty comes in sizes for Alice, Altamura, eBody Curvy, Freya, Hourglass, Kupra (Bimbo, Low, Original), Legacy, Perky, and Maitreya mesh bodies. The sequined texture will help it feel like a party any day of the year, along with those crossed straps and the loosely tied hip slits.


TO.KISKI has a special treat for us too, their La Reina Mini Dress Blue. It has bare shoulders and a delightful sheen to its fabric, with ruffles galore to add to the festive feeling :) This gift fits Erika, Erika Squeezed, Freya, Kupra, Kups, Legacy, Perky, Pushup, Maitreya, Petite, Reborn, and Reborn Juicy mesh bodies. I'm sure I have some sapphire jewelry I could accessorize with, not that it even needs the extra sparkle!


My final look tonight is the Telsiope's Couture Stella gift in ravishing red. There are sizes for Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Khara, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Peach, Reborn, and Reborn Waifu bodies to fit lots of popular bods. I do love halter top dresses, and this one is simply stunning!

Well, this weekend we say goodbye to 2023 and cross our fingers for a better, brighter 2024. I've had enough health challenges to be very eager to say farewell to the year, and am looking forward to seeing if the new year brings any improvement. It isn't midnight yet in SL but it is in my time zone so I wish each and every one of you a very Happy New Year and a fantastic day/evening, with many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from SENSE Event:

Outfit: Finale Couture Janine - Brown $0L SENSE Group Gift

Photo 2:
Top: Ghee - Lizzie Top GIFT $0L SENSE Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: Evergreen - Sense GIFT '23 $0L SENSE Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: TO.KISKI - La Reina Mini Dress Blue $0L SENSE Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: Telsiope's Couture Stella $0L SENSE Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Levitate - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - PAOLA cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment