Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Winter Spirit Event

 Hiya everyone! Tonight's post brings glimpses of some of the many gifts available at the Winter Spirit event by Flair For Events. There is no group tag necessary to claim these, just buy each gift box for $0L and the contents are all yours :) The boxes are a lovely shade of teal with a red ribbon, and most of the displays have one for us but a few are empty at this time. I actually didn't find out about this event until its final week, so we only have until the 6th to visit and complete our shopping. I apologize for the short notice and hope that you all have time to enjoy it!


Let's start with the HER - HAVANA SET gift, which is a charming pairing of solid color sweatshirt and plaid miniskirt. Each piece fits Kupra, Kups, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite mesh bodies, and there is a HUD with 5 color choices for each. Plaids do make for lots of mixing possibilities, and this outfit works so well for winter :) 


That plaid miniskirt is doing double duty since I'm wearing again here, this time as the bottom for the nope. alaska gothmas se gift. You may remember that nope's former brand name was ZFG, and I'm always happy to see them at any event I visit. This soft looking shirt has a delicate hood, and a slight heathered knit texture in your choice of 5 colors via HUD. There are sizes for Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Khara, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Reborn, and Reborn Waifu mesh bodies provided in this sweet gift.


Another store whose booth you don't want to miss is [Ari-Pari], and be sure to claim your free Pastel Knit Sweater Dress while you're there :) This beauty has a cozy cowl neck and fantastic knit textures, and I'd happily wear it as a tunic top with pants/leggings/jeans beneath if it was just too chilly for a dress. We receive sizes for Freya, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and Reborn mesh bodies, as well as a 7 texture HUD to change the colors. The hearts in the pattern certainly caught my eye, so if we have a snowy Valentines Day I'm keeping this in mind!


Next we have a more year-round style from Witch In A Box, their sexy Aliza Torn Dress gift. It does have several tears both front and back, while still covering all essentials :) This gift includes sizing for eBody Curvy, Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Petite mesh bodies, with a 6 color HUD to change the appearance if you desire. 


My final look this evening is a wonderfully textured treat called ERSCH - Mevis Suit -blue-. Its top, sleeves, and skirt are 3 separate pieces, each in Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn mesh body sizing. There's also a metals HUD with 4 choices for the waist chain on the skirt. I appreciate the ability to wear this look with or without the sleeves, and the color makes me smile :)

It felt like a long day for some reason, although mostly I think my sense of timing is all off from having my therapy sessions switched to Sundays. It isn't a problem or anything, just feels unusual and I suppose I don't adjust easily to changes in routine. All in all it wasn't a bad day, and I am almost caught up on the new Percy Jackson series since I watched the third one this morning. The 4th apparently aired while I was watching a frustrating hockey game tonight. I'd read the books but have forgotten many details, so it is fun watching and remembering. I hope you're all having a nice day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts from Winter Spirit Event:

Photo 1:
Outfit: HER - HAVANA SET $0L Event Gift

Photo 2:
Top: nope. alaska gothmas se $0L Event Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: [Ari-Pari] Pastel Knit Sweater Dress $0L Event Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: Witch In A Box // Aliza Torn Dress $0L Event Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: ERSCH - Mevis Suit -blue- $0L Event Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Levitate - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - PAOLA cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment