Friday, January 5, 2024

Gifts for Paparazzi

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I was in the mood for variety, so I explored some stores who are part of the Paparazzi group. This multi-designer group allows various stores to post notices to help us find out about sales, new releases and the like, while offering a free gift for group members at their home locations. So as you can imagine, it was a fair amount of teleporting and checking out both new and familiar stores :) The Paparazzi group is free to join, and if you're like me, it can come with a bonus Lady Gaga earworm, LOL! The worst part of that is I don't even know all the words so I just tp'ed around the grid humming the tune, good thing anyone already visiting the stores didn't have to hear me. They were already busy shopping and picking up demos I'm sure, so even if I were on voice (I was not, and do not use SL to voice chat) they might not have noticed :) These are really nice stores, plenty of tempting offers for you to enjoy.


My first stop was {Chaotic} where their Penelope dress is the current Paparazzi gift. This flirty floral treat has a built in pair of panties, helpful since the back of the skirt has a peekaboo opening :) We receive sizes for Erika, Erika Squeezed, Kupra, Kupra Squeezed, Kups, Legacy, Perky, Pushup, Maitreya, Petite, Reborn, and Juicy mesh bodies. The daisies can bring a touch of spring to a long winter, and the style brings the heat!


I also visited La Feminique in their new location, and while admiring the remodel I went into the gift room to find this Tropicana Gift for the Paparazzi group. I definitely appreciate the warm vibes that whisper "vacation" to me, and that hot pink color will always catch my attention :) The top and skirt are separates that each fit eBody Reborn, Mounds, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite mesh bodies. There are gifts for other groups too, and their store group isn't currently free but there are lucky boards and midnight manias for their members in the same room.


Next I found some florals for you, at a store called FOR YOU :) This is their ::F:: SABRINA DRESS FATPACK gift for the group, with pretty ruffled neckline, bare shoulders, and shapely seams. There are sizes for Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite bodies, with two HUDs - 22 patterns and 42 solids. That makes for one versatile and generous gift, don't you think?


If you are still celebrating the new year or just going for a party vibe, be sure to visit [DIESELdeluxe] with that Paparazzi group tag active to claim their Gaby Short Dress Gold. It is one of many gifts available for various groups, so I do suggest peeking at the other signs and seeing which others you can pick up while you're here :) Gaby here is a gorgeous burnished gold color, with a texture that made me think of a disco ball with mirrored squares. The gift includes Altamura, eBody Classic, eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Tonic Minim mesh body sizes. That's quite an impressive range! That super short hem is going to need a pair of panties beneath, depending on where you plan on going of course.


My final look of the evening is courtesy of Composer Girls Fashion. It's their !CGF-*Blade* Jeans Outfit and it is an edgy, dare I say badass look. The shirt, jeans, and belly chain are provided to fit Alice, eBody Classic, eBody Curvy, Freya Isis, Venus, Hourglass, Legacy, Maitreya, Petite, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh bodies. We also receive the boots in Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink mid sizing, along with the sun moon & stars necklace and garter & dagger that each have resizer scripting on touch. The lacy garter is tied with dark purple ribbon and bow, and if the idea of the dagger bothers you, the outfit looks just as great without that piece added. The blade isn't visible, so I'm not sure how that would affect wearing it to a place that is designated "no weapons" which means I'd check the venue's rules first. Not being scripted as weaponry might help. 

Whew, this week feels sluggish but at least we're cruising on towards the weekend soon :) I have dinner with my parents' tomorrow, no burnt pizza allowed this time LOL, and I have no idea yet what the rest of my Friday or Saturday will hold. I hope you're all having a groovy day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Dress: {Chaotic} Penelope $0L Paparazzi Group Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: La Feminique - Tropicana Gift $0L Paparazzi Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: FOR YOU ::F:: SABRINA DRESS FATPACK $0L Paparazzi Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: [DIESELdeluxe] Gaby Short Dress Gold $0L Paparazzi Group Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: Composer Girls Fashion !CGF-*Blade* Jeans Outfit $0L Paparazzi Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Valiant - Essential
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - PAOLA cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment