Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Free is Fabulous

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I'm sharing some group gifts for the FabFree in SL group, the inworld companion to their amazing blog that's been inspiring and guiding me since my earliest days in Second Life. They have a list of group gifts on the blog, which is what I used to track down tonight's looks :) I did scroll down to older gifts though, as they are more likely to be changed out sooner for new offerings so these might be your last chance to get these particular gifts. It's a weird habit I've developed, to ensure that nobody misses out I guess. Some people might be inclined to start from the top with the very newest additions, an equally fine way to do things as long as you get all the generous treats that you desire. Many thanks as always to the thoughtful designers who keep FabFree fans looking, well, fabulous!


My first stop was the Petry Model Store, where I happily grabbed our BODY DBMU gift for FabFree. Who doesn't love a sexy bodysuit with soft floral pattern? :) We receive Freya, Isis, Hourglass ,Legacy, and Maitreya mesh body sizes, all with laced up front with squared neckline, and high cut legs that make for a thong type rear view. So pretty!


The Liah Dress from Belle Epoque has a very good reason for the hot pink color - its individual sizes are also labeled Barbie :) Those sizes include Khara, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn mesh bodies. I'm such a fan of retro polka dots, and this dress has added sex appear from the side cutouts and charming bow in the back. I'm finally going to be watching the Barbie movie this weekend, so that helped this catch my attention even more. 


If you're a hippie at heart like me, or just really enjoy bright colors on a flirty style, be sure to visit NoShot and pick up their ~NS~ FabFree gift aug 2023. The date in the name makes me think that it might be changed out soon, perhaps for something wintry or an early spring look, so I say we hurry! The crop top and capri pants each have flared ruffles, and the waistband on these capris are tantalizingly low cut! This outfit will fit eBody Reborn, Erika, Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Petite mesh bodies. 


{Poeme} has their gorgeous Blue Butterfly Minidress waiting as its gift for all FabFree visitors, and I am delighted! This loose fitting strapless beauty is provided in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes, all with that great floral pattern with a few butterflies flitting about. It's just short enough that I would also consider wearing it as a long top, with some jeans or leggings layered beneath. We can really get creative with our accessories here too, practically everything will look nice with it!


My final look of the evening is our :::FurtaCor::: Plumy Dress gift, a versatile treat that I could not resist :) It comes in sizes for Erika, Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies, along with a HUD offering 15 colors each for 3 different sections. Being able to mix and match like that is always an amazing bonus with any outfit, don't you think?

It was a quiet day but I'm running late, so I'm just going to wrap up this post with wishes for a beautiful day/evening, and magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts for FabFree in SL:

Photo 1:
Bodysuit: Petry Model --> BODY DBMU $0L FabFree Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: Belle Epoque - Liah - GG $0L FabFree Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: NoShot ~NS~ FabFree gift aug 2023 $0L FabFree Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: {Poeme} Blue Butterfly Minidress $0L FabFree Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: :::FurtaCor::: Plumy Dress $0L FabFree Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Blush - Blonde
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Milk AMELIE skin
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 5.3
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment