Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Luck at Blackbird Lace

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I've got some treats from Blackbird Lace to share, all up on their top floor of the store so be sure to wear your comfy walking shoes ;) You'll be climbing 2 flights of stairs (escalators) to reach their group gift area, and there are lucky boards and lucky chairs for the group (currently free to join) to enjoy as well. Lady luck apparently decided I needed to have a seat a couple of times and take a rest, while one of the boards was feeling generous too. There is a huge section of wall that is covered in group gifts, some of which I've shared over the years since I first discovered this wonderful shop, so I picked up two of the newest to show you this evening too. Primarily I was just having fun hanging out, checking those lucky letters, and sifting through some old inventory which is a neverending challenge. Having the tv on helped pass the time too :) Of course I can't quite resist doing some window-shopping and grabbing demos each time I visit, as I deeply appreciate their quality and style. While you're there, please click all the Midnight Mania boards too so we can win those goodies!


My first look of the evening is the December group gift called Salome Set by BlackbirdLace. It consists of the top, skirt, and panties each in Belleza Classic, Classic Dainty, Belleza Curvy, Curvy Dainty, Erika, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Peach, and Reborn mesh body sizes. I love the dark denim texture, and the flirty styling is a plus as well :) 


Another group gift I couldn't resist is this Aldora Set by BlackbirdLace Gift. The top and pants merge together beautifully, each sized for Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Bimbo, Low, Original, Legacy, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn bodies. There is also a HUD that offers 10 colors for each piece, with materials and shine adjustable on the HUD as well. The lacing on the legs gives an extra sassy look, showing more skin but everything essential is covered so you could wear this just about anywhere.


Over on the lucky boards, I was pleased to win their MAISYE OUTFIT by Blackbird Lace shown here :) The blazer and pants are each provided in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizing, with heels that fit Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink high feet. I'm sure you can guess that a HUD comes with this outfit, and it's got 15 textures for each part with the pants being all solids, and a few patterns for the blazer and heels but lots of solids too. The little slits on the front of each pant leg are so fun, rather like how their waist has a little notch to show off the belly button. 


Winning the VERA GIFT dress from one of the lucky chairs made my hippie heart very happy ♥. I guess it's the ruffles on the dropped sleeves and the skirt hem, or maybe the print has a retro feeling? Either way, welcome to my wardrobe, Vera! The gift includes a classic size M as well as Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Voluptuous mesh body sizes. 


My final look of the evening also comes from a lucky chair, and at a time that I really need it. The Althea Dress by Blackbird Lace is a strapless tube dress in sizes for Erika, Freya, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn bodies, with a HUD offering 10 colors with the same " You Are Enough" image on the front. Struggling with anxiety/panic has had me feeling like I'm not strong enough or brave enough or, well, simply enough. Now I get to wear a reminder to help convince myself, and to let others know that anyone who sees this, YES you too are enough!

It's weird how I didn't do anything unusual today, but I am feeling very tired and low energy for some reason. Heck, I didn't even leave the house, and I got what I thought was a decent amount of sleep. Some part of my body is disagreeing with that assessment I guess ;) I'm still dealing with that login problem in SL, my first try on my main account always gets an error and I can't login at my home location so I choose one of my favorited areas (my premium house) which works on the 2nd or 3rd try. The problem is probably my massive inventory, so I have been working on sorting, deleting, and putting things in different folders to fix what Linden Lab calls a 'flat' inventory. Some of the folders are probably overloaded though, which means I have to fight through chronic hand pain to highlight and click and drag and move all the things, over and over. Slow but steady :) I hope you're all having a beautiful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts and Prizes from Blackbird Lace:

Photo 1:
Outfit: Salome Set by BlackbirdLace $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: Aldora Set by BlackbirdLace Gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: MAISYE OUTFIT by Blackbird Lace $0L Lucky Board Prize

Photo 4:
Dress: VERA GIFT $0L Lucky Chair Prize

Photo 5:
Dress: Althea Dress by Blackbird Lace $0L Lucky Chair Prize

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Levitate - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - PAOLA cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment