Monday, February 26, 2024

Cremosas Calendar

 Hiya everyone! Tonight it's time to visit Cremosas Store, where their February calendar of gifts is almost full. There is one gift per day, much like an Advent calendar except all of the prior gifts are still available so I usually stop by towards the end of the month. This is for their free group, and they also have a paid VIP group with different gifts/benefits if you are interested in checking that out too. However everything seen here tonight is for the free group only :) Your magpie here is always out of group slots and must juggle the free ones, you get the idea...I will always wish for more group slots, especially with so many valuable groups having fees to join these days and not wanting to miss out. For tonight's post I have randomly selected the gifts as you will see from the numbering, they are in date order but skipping around quite a bit. With the free group tag you can also win prizes from the lucky boards to the right of the calendar, so that group also has plenty of nice benefits for us.


Day 5 has a sexy dress called Cremosas Store - Dress #41, and I love the deep purple leopard print! The dress is held (barely) in place by silver chains, one across the top and one at the waist, with a mostly bare back and a deep V neckline to draw admiring gazes. Our gift fits Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. 


Next I changed into the Cremosas Store - Gift FEB 6 dress, which is another terrific option if you are a fan of purple as I am :) This one has considerable flirt factor too, thanks to the single shoulder and mostly bared midriff. In sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies, this is an instant favorite for me.


I had fun switching over to bold orange too, thanks to the Cremosas Store - Gift FEB 10 outfit. Its top and shorts each come in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes, and combine for a jaw-dropping look :) The bare shouldered top has loose ruffles across that form dropped sleeves, and the itty bitty shorts are laced together on each side for peeks of both hips. 


If your living space has a pool or you need a change of scenery and are planning on visiting somewhere beachy, may I suggest the Cremosas Store - laced bodysuit FEB 14 gift as a swimsuit? Like yes I know, I can read LOL, it says bodysuit...but most SL bodysuits are close enough to swimsuits that I can rarely tell the difference and eagerly use them interchangeably :) The thong rear view might mean that an adult or at least moderate rated beach is needed, and I love the tied sides for a bit of lattice-laced sexiness! Our gift includes Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine sizes.


My final look of the evening is the Cremosas Store - Gift FEB 15 dress, and you can see it's just as alluring as all their other treats for us. This time we wrap ourselves in vibrant pinkish purple, a strapless mini style that has intriguing holes in all the right places ;) There are sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh bodies provided. I think this will be a fun one to accessorize, maybe black sandals and some silver jewelry? Beige heels and gold earrings and necklace? There really are no wrong answers :)

Hair note: Truth hair had 2 new releases for The Saturday Sale, which will be full price soon (honestly not sure when) so I took advantage and purchased both styles at the bargain rate :) Tonight's is called Parfait, and the Dutch braids in a shorter length than a similar recent release absolutely captivated me. I need things that don't hide the clothing I show you, so this is perfect! The other style is a looser braid that hangs down in the front, absolutely beautiful too. I'm a Truth hair addict, what can I say? ♥

It was a busy weekend, and therapy earlier really has me pondering some stuff. The exposure therapy isn't working as well as he'd hoped, so my alternatives are limited and will probably be less effective. I am nervous AF about the podiatrist visit on Wednesday, lol, so that was a main focus of the session today. There are plenty of other appointments I haven't even scheduled yet, but this one is the one I (barely) successfully attended 9 weeks ago and it's due again now. I hope you all had a nice weekend and are enjoying your day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Cremosas Store:

Photo 1:
Dress: Cremosas Store - Dress #41 $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: Cremosas Store - Gift FEB 6 $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: Cremosas Store - Gift FEB 10 $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Bodysuit: Cremosas Store - laced bodysuit FEB 14 $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: Cremosas Store - Gift FEB 15 $0L Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Collective Parfait - Essential
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. .WS. MANON EVOX SKIN - VELOUR PORCELAIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 5.3
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment