Friday, February 23, 2024

Love My Planet Fair

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we are visiting the Love My Planet Fair & Hunt at the Harambee-Gwassi charity store, so there are lots of wonderful offerings with a percentage of the purchase price being donated to charity. It helps fund schooling in Kenya in areas that are greatly in need, and I am always glad to assist by bringing attention to the hard work they do :) Isn't shopping a little nicer when you know that it's for a good cause? There are also donation kiosks in the event area if you wish to give them some lindens directly. So the hunt has $3L prizes in cute hearts with faces on them, and many designers at the fair are offering free gifts for all visitors with no particular group tag necessary. I'm delighted as usual with the gifts I found and am eager to show you a handful of them here!


First I tried on the lovely AnaSTyle - Raissa Green outfit, which is yours for free just for visiting their booth :) The sheer sparkly dress is provided in sizes for Altamura, Freya, Isis, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies, while the strappy sandals fit Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink High feet. They look great together, and I would happily wear either with other wardrobe staples too, which is always a plus in my book. 


*ASIA* ROSA is another don't-miss gift for sure! The top and skirt each fit Freya, Isis, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine bodies, with nicely coordinated slouch boots for Freya, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique feet. There's a good chance the boots will fit the other bodies too, especially if you alpha out the feet :) We could also choose to layer a top of some sort (bra, tank top) under the opening of the sweater if it is showing too much for your personal comfort. The colors caught my eye as much as the style here, so pretty.


I can't decide if the EC Nyssa Dress Aqua gift from Emerald Couture makes me look more like a modern flapper or a modern go-go dancer, but either way I'm all in! This dress brings the sequins and shine, not to mention feathery fringe at the hem, and the plunging neckline is a real showstopper too. There are sizes for Freya, Isis, Kupra Bimbo, Low, Original, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. I'm very happy that the skybox Xan and I live in has a dance ball system, so I can show off some moves for him AND this dress!


Telsiope's Couture also has a flirty free gift for us called Kennedy. This strapless mini dress fits Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn bodies, and we get to select from 9 purplish shades thanks to the included HUD. Since that is my favorite color in general, I am easy to please with this gift :) 


My final look of the evening is a cozy top that's had a bit of an update since I saw it last :) The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. gift of their WOW Tee is a rerelease in their new sizing HUD, so in addition to 5 standard mesh sizes it now also fits eBody Classic, eBody Reborn, Waifu, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Lara X, Lara X Petite, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP mesh bodies. Unpack just the brand you need, and I suggest hanging onto the unpacker HUD in case you ever add any other mesh bodies to your rotation. I admit I may have discarded some Legacy-only clothing back in its earliest days because I didn't know I would own the body someday. Ouch. It's hard to make good decisions when you're in "must reduce massive inventory" mode ;) Now these special HUDs are a lifesaver, and a space saver to boot. I really love the classic comic style of the WOW image, in vibrant colors to really get the message across too!

It was a busy day, and I went out briefly so I had lots of anxiety and am a bit worn out. Tomorrow is dinner at my parents', no idea what we are having but I'm sure it will be nice :) I hope you're all having a beautiful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts from Love My Planet Fair:

Photo 1:
Outfit: AnaSTyle - Raissa Green $0L Event Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: *ASIA* ROSA $0L Event Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: Emerald Couture EC Nyssa Dress Aqua $0L Event Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: Telsiope's Couture Kennedy $0L Event Gift

Photo 5:
Top: The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. WOW Tee $0L Event Gift
Pants: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in Blue) $0L Marketplace

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Collective Labyrinth - Blonde
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. .WS. MANON EVOX SKIN - VELOUR PORCELAIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 5.3
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment