Wednesday, February 7, 2024

I Love Shop and Hop

 Hiya everyone! Tonight's post is packed with gifts from the Valentine Shop & Hop event, all found on the Lupine region which is one of 14 fully stocked regions to explore this round. We have until the 19th to shop exclusive offers and discounts while picking up some free gifts, so be sure and make time for it :) Even if you're not the mushy type, not everything here is themed so you can pick and choose whatever matches your mood. Interestingly there were so many Lara X sized gifts on this sim/region even compared to the Maitreya Lara 5.3 sizes that I wound up switching over to Lara X for the first time in blog photos. I used the same shape I wear for my Lara 5.3 and literally just changed bodies, easy and I do have saved outfits with each so I am very excited to wear the new body. I've mentioned it and shared gifts that contained that size among others, but it is fun to actually show it off too.


My first look of the evening is the charming Faida - Qea Valentine gift. This soft sweater dress has short sleeves and short hem, with an argyle or diamond pattern on the bodice. There are Khara, Kupra, Lara X, Lara X Flat, Lara X Petite, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh body sizes provided. The colors are suitable for Valentine romance, but certainly not limited to it, so handy for everyone who enjoys the color pink :)


Next I slipped into the [MSN Design] gift called Zara Outfit [FATPACK]. Its top and skirt each fit Legacy, Perky, Lara X, Reborn, and Waifu mesh bodies, and we also receive a HUD with 30 colors each for top and skirt with 5 metals for the chains on the left hip. As you can see, the top has a lacy back and the equally sexy skirt is slit all the way up to the left hip, where the pretty chains are draped. 


We go from revealing to covered up and cozy with the !APHORISM! - Zoe Winter Coat gift :) The coat is layered atop a turtleneck sweater, with a necklace built in as well for a very well thought out look. It comes in sizing for Freya, Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Lara X, Petite, Legacy, Perky, and Reborn mesh bodies, along with a HUD offering 10 colors for our sweater, 3 for the fur, and 2 for the necklace with a show/hide option for the jewelry. Such a great look, and the gift goes very well with my favorite Delizio jeans which are a marketplace freebie that I find myself reaching for here quite often. 


I definitely feel like going dancing in our AlaFolie MADNESS gift! The strapless sweetheart neckline and hem are trimmed in ruffled layers, and the main dress has fantastic floral patterns for us :) There are sizes for Legacy, Perky, Lara X, Petite, Prima Busty, Prima Petite, and Senra Jamie each for dress and panties, plus a HUD with 4 choices each for dress and trim. The panties seem to change with the trim buttons. Where will you wear this beauty?


My final look this evening is a full outfit from BlueMoon enterprise called BMe .:ZUE:. Gift. The oversized sweater and denim skirt each fit Lara X and Senra Jamie mesh bodies, while the tie dye sneakers are unrigged to be worn on any flat feet. Just in case you haven't heard about it, the Senra Jamie body is provided as part of the SL default Library (scroll down in your inventory to the bottom) to help new residents become familiar with mesh bodies. They include a head and body, and I believe are BOM compatible automatically. I did notice several designers at Shop & Hop offering gifts and sales items that are compatible with this body, which should be quite helpful :) Okay so this gift appealed to my love of denim and fun colors, and casual looks that work well for my habit of wandering about the grid seeking stores that are new to me, or hunting for prizes in mostly familiar stores. Time spent with Xan is mostly at our home so I don't need to be formally clad their either, or we check out places that appeal to us from the destination guide which generally means casual wear too. 

It was a decent day with chilly but clear weather, and I had a small outing which went okay-ish. I expect to go out again tomorrow too, as I am supposed to do a little each day. Plans in my life tend to be very fluid though, lol, whether I want them to be or not ;) I intend to alternate between Shop & Hop and some other hunts and events, as February brought plenty of new rounds of both types. I hope you're all having a lovely day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts from Shop & Hop - Lupine Region:

Photo 1:
Dress: Faida - Qea Valentine $0L Shop&Hop Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: [MSN Design] Zara Outfit [FATPACK] $0L Shop&Hop Gift

Photo 3:
Top: !APHORISM! - Zoe Winter Coat $0L Shop&Hop Gift
Pants: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in Black) $0L Marketplace

Photo 4:
Dress: AlaFolie MADNESS gift $0L Shop&Hop Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: BlueMoon enterprise BMe .:ZUE:. Gift $0L Shop&Hop Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH VIP Lullaby - Essential
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. .WS. MANON EVOX SKIN - VELOUR PORCELAIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - LaraX 1.1
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment