Monday, February 19, 2024

Harshlands Anniversary Hunt

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I'm sharing some free hunt prizes from the Harshlands 10th Anniversary hunt that I just found out about, much to my delight :) They have several friends participating as well as 8 prizes of their own, all hidden in glowing blue orbs with intricate gold detailing. There are signs near the landing spot that you can click to receive a notecard with hints, which are very helpful because this store is as large as it is lovely! As someone who focuses on fashions for blogging, I was glad to see a few names I recognized as creators of fashion rather than the home and garden items that Harshlands is famous for, but there is a nice mix of gifts to spruce up both your wardrobe and your living space. Many congratulations to Harshlands for their 10 years in business, and I wish them continued success along with all the rest of the hunt participants :)


KaiDesign has an impressive 8 prizes in this fun hunt, so I'm starting this evening with two that coordinate perfectly. The top is our *KD* Riah tied top RED prize, a tiny handkerchief style in sizes for Altamura, eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite mesh bodies. Then I added the charming *KD* Biah tied skirt RED prize, just as sexy thanks to the folded flap revealing some bum cleavage ;) It fits the same mesh bodies as the top, which is handy if you are wearing them together but of course you can pair either with anything else you prefer too. 


This beauty is our *KD* Chia oriental style dress - RED hunt prize, also from KaiDesign. The dramatic dress is slit all the way from above the waist diagonally to the hem, quite a change from the high neckline :) There are Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Classic MeshBody sizes of the dress, and a BOM layer for a black modesty pant which is basically a small patch to cover the crotch area. I love the floral pattern, and the mix of red, black, and white is a gorgeous combo!


Another very tempting treat from KaiDesign is their *KD* Adah bellydancer outfit blue tones prize. It consists of the top and pants each in sizing for Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and TMP bodies, with wrist ornaments and ankle ornaments both left and right that are adjustable (unrigged), earrings, and even a BOM layer henna tattoo for our feet. We are literally adorned head to toe if we choose to wear all the components :) Isn't the mandala pattern on the fabric beautiful?


Belle Epoque has a terrific hunt prize waiting for us too, their Joslyn - Harshlands dress in a pretty blue plaid. The built in belt really accentuates our waist, and the style is a soft looking slip dress with tiny slits on the sides. Find this prize and you'll receive sizes for Lara X, Lara X Petite, Legacy, Perky, and Reborn mesh bodies. I find it intriguing to see which stores are carrying Lara X sizes for their newer releases, and if it is instead of or in addition to the original Maitreya Lara 5.3 which is still amazingly popular. I've seen heated debates in group chats for a while now, and I genuinely like both bodies although I'm wearing Legacy at the moment which I also appreciate.


My final look of the evening is a closeup view of the .Viki. Multi Septum - Multicolor HUD in all 5 versions that are included. They are adjustable (I edited them slightly upwards) and there is a HUD provided just like the name indicates with 6 metal hues for us to select from. The cherry, circle, jewel, lace, and pattern are all shown here but I've forgotten which is which, LOL, so I would simply recommend trying each on to see which suits your personal tastes. They are all truly attractive styles, so much so that I literally could not choose and had to go wild taking photo after photo to share them all :) My only RL piercings are 2 in each earlobe, so sometimes it's fun to let my avi have all the painless fun she can with interesting piercings.

It was a quiet but decent weekend, and the roads are clear from the snow so I will be able to go out a few times this week I believe. Therapy earlier was rough emotionally, but that is to be expected I guess and I've got a lot to ponder. Xan and I did some exploring in SL last night, but I had trouble rezzing things (was wondering why I was walking in thin air, asked him and he said I was on a bridge, that type of thing LOL) so I missed out on some of the beauty of the region we visited. I might go back with my alt just to see if it makes a difference. I hope you all enjoyed your weekends and are having a nice day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Hunt Prizes from Harshlands 10th Anniversary Hunt:

Photo 1:
Top: KaiDesign *KD* Riah tied top RED $0L Hunt Prize
Skirt: *KD* Biah tied skirt RED $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Dress: *KD* Chia oriental style dress - RED $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Outfit: *KD* Adah bellydancer outfit blue tones $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Dress: Belle Epoque - Joslyn - Harshlands $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Jewelry: .Viki. Multi Septum - Multicolor HUD $0L Hunt Prize

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: Magika - Abigail Hair
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. .WS. MANON EVOX SKIN - VELOUR PORCELAIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.6)
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment