Monday, February 12, 2024

Off-Line Gifts and Gratitude

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I'm sharing some new group gifts from "Off-Line", as they have put out their January and February sets at once so it's a bounty of generosity :) These are for their free group, and they do have a paid VIP group with access to even more gifts but I am showing the free group's January gifts specifically tonight. I also want to thank whoever was kind enough to nominate me and vote for me in the HuntSL.com 2023 Hunties awards, as to my utter amazement I won (tied) for favorite hunt blogger ♥. I'm amazed and honored, especially to be in such esteemed company. All the stores and hunt organizers are dear to my heart as well, so am feeling both humbled and deeply touched by being thought of in this context :) This website has been a very helpful resource to me over the years to keep up with the latest gridwide hunt, regional hunts, and events organized by month. Okay, on to the Off-Line treats for January!


My first look of the evening is the "Off-Line" x "Hilton" Dress / Fatpack gift. Like all of tonight's goodies, it is packaged by size, which means you only need to open the size you're about to wear and you can hold onto the others in case you switch bodies in the future. There are Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, and Maitreya sizes each of the dress and separate sleeves, so we can mix and match. I'm wearing the lavender dress and sleeves on the left, spring dress with nude sleeves on the right. The other colors of both include black, buttercream, cantaloupe, grey, lemon, lime, marzipan, periwinkle, pigeon, pistachio, rose, salmon, taffy, thistle, turquoise, and white. The sheer bell sleeves are a beautiful addition if you choose to wear them with the slim fitting tube dress.


The heat is on when you wear the "Off-Line" x "Nessa" Bikini / Fatpack group gift! Its top and bottom each fit BBL, Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies, with each size packaged in several fun colors. Those are black, buttercream, cantaloupe, cobalt (top right above), forest, grey (top left), lavender, lemon, lime, marzipan (bottom right), nude, passion (bottom left), periwinkle, pigeon, pistachio, rose, salmon, spring, taffy, tangerine, thistle, turquoise, and white. This sexy swimsuit is ideal if you're tired of the cold weather and need a tropical SL destination :) 


The "Off-Line" x "First" Lady Set / Fatpack group gift is a flirty open cropped jacket and mini skirt, linked together to wear at once, in sizes for BBL, Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies. Each size comes in colors called astronaut, black, buccaneer, claret, coffee, disco (left above), fern, giga, kashmir, millbrook, mine shaft, mosque, parsley, pueblo, rouge, sapphire, saratoga (right), sea green, thorns, and voodoo. Some names I was able to easily guess what color it would be, while others were intriguing surprises :)


Next we see the uniquely crafted "Off-Line" x "Ariana" Set / Fatpack, whose left sleeve is joined to the shorts so that it looks like we have our hand in our pocket. To accomplish this, please use your body HUD's alpha to hide the left arm and hand :) Like the other gifts it has several sizes (BBL, Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya) as separate unpacker HUDs that each hold multiple colors. I'm wearing salmon on the left and tangerine on the right, or you could choose from black, buttercream, cantaloupe, grey, lavender, lemon, lime, marzipan, nude, periwinkle, pigeon, pistachio, rose, spring, taffy, thistle, turquoise, or white. 


My final look of the night is our January gift called "Off-Line" x "Kandy Set / Fatpack. Its top and pants each fit Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, and Maitreya, with each size provided in black (top right), grey, lemon (pants right), lime, marzipan, pigeon (top and pants left), rose, and tangerine. I randomly went matchy on the left and mixed it up on the right, lol, but you can wear these pretty pinstriped separates however you prefer. I'd even be tempted to pair them with parts of our other gifts, because why not? :) Same color schemes and sizes, I'm sure that could work fairly well.

Another weekend has flown by, and I would say it was a pretty good one here. Saturday was quiet, then today was therapy with a discussion about future plans. I did not watch The Big Game, as that is not my preferred sport, but I'm sure I will be seeing the new commercials in the near future :) I recorded Puppy Bowl but haven't watched yet, so that might be part of my morning plans. The weather is going to get a bit wet and snowy this week here, so I'll be trying to plan any little outings around the weather. There are still several things in SL that I'm eager to share, so I decided not to take an extra day off this past week like I'd said the week before that I would start doing. I am going to leave that idea as an 'as needed' type situation :) I hope you're all having a fantastic day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from "Off-Line":

Photo 1:
Dress: "Off-Line" x "Hilton" Dress / Fatpack $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Bikini: "Off-Line" x "Nessa" Bikini / Fatpack $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: "Off-Line" x "First" Lady Set / Fatpack $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: "Off-Line" x "Ariana" Set / Fatpack $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: "Off-Line" x "Kandy Set / Fatpack $0L Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH VIP Lullaby - Essential
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. .WS. MANON EVOX SKIN - VELOUR PORCELAIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.6)
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment