Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Cremosas Part Two

 Hiya everyone! We're back at Cremosas Store tonight, as their calendar full of daily gifts for February is still available (for just a couple more days!) and there were lots more I'm eager to share. They add one each day and all of the current month's gifts are still available until the end, so the last week of the month seems to be the sweet spot to visit :) Of course you can stop by any time, and the free group tag also lets you access the lucky boards near the group gift calendar, so there is plenty for us to enjoy.


For my first look this evening, I am wearing the Cremosas Store - Gift FEB 17 Harness Jumpsuit. The intricate straps in the front really caught my attention, as did the gorgeous shade of bright blue. The gift includes Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh body sizes. It's a great choice if you want something figure hugging that still leaves a lot to the imagination :)


The Cremosas Store - Gift FEB 19 is a terrific mini dress with intriguing straps and a great satiny texture. It fits Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies, and is daringly low cut in the cleavage area so I'd be careful where I chose to wear it ;) I really like the color too, flattering and fun for year round wear.


Some of our gifts are separates that can be mixed and matched, like the Cremosas Store - Gift FEB 22 top and the Cremosas Store - Gift FEB 23 skirt. Because of the metal-trimmed round openings, these seem destined to be worn together, don't they? Each is provided in sizing for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. The belt is a built in piece of the skirt, so it is an edgy bonus feature that I am digging.


Another gift I paired the skirt from the 23rd with is our Cremosas Store - Crop Top FEB 13 treat. The style is a real showstopper, those straps and the color! I can easily imagine wearing this with jeans or leggings too, or even a longer or fuller skirt for added variety. There are Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes inside this gift too.


My final look of the night is another pairing of 2 different gifts. The top is Cremosas Store - Fringe Jacket Gift FEB 18, a layered jacket and tank top combo with cheerful colors and a playful style. I think it goes really nicely with the Cremosas Store - CAPRIS Gift FEB 25, stonewashed denim with wide cuffs to reveal the ankle and lower leg. The silver chain belt reminds me of the one on the skirt in the prior two images, similar but not exactly the same :) Like all of the gifts tonight so far, these both fit Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. 

Whew, what a Monday! I did go on a brief outing this evening and it was tough, leaving me dealing with the aftereffects of panic and upset stomach. I know I'll be okay eventually, then tomorrow I have a quiet day before the Wednesday doctor visit I'm dreading. It's not the appointment itself, rather the distance I have to tolerate being in the car (a half a block is torture these days) and knowing I'll be taking lots of extra meds that may or may not help. Last time it was slightly different meds that did not help, because my body is stubborn. I'm still pondering what my therapist could have meant when he said I need to just drop the rope and stop trying to play tug of war with the anxiety...I get the analogy but don't know how exactly to drop the rope. Stop fighting the symptoms, okay but how? It came off a bit like telling someone to just calm down or stop having *insert any medical health condition here* for a while. Oh well, I am just trying to hang in there for now :) There are a few exciting things coming up in SL that I am looking forward to, so that is always a plus. I hope you're all having a lovely day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Cremosas Store:

Photo 1:
Outfit: Cremosas Store - Gift FEB 17 Harness Jumpsuit $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: Cremosas Store - Gift FEB 19 $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Top: Cremosas Store - Gift FEB 22 $0L Group Gift
Skirt: Cremosas Store - Gift FEB 23 $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Top: Cremosas Store - Crop Top FEB 13 $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Top: Cremosas Store - Fringe Jacket Gift FEB 18 $0L Group Gift
Pants: Cremosas Store - CAPRIS Gift FEB 25 $0L Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Collective Parfait - Essential
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. .WS. MANON EVOX SKIN - VELOUR PORCELAIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 5.3
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment