Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Love Is All You Need

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we explore the 4th anniversary round of the 'Love Is All You Need Hunt' by Cheeky Monkey Hunts. There are $1L hunt prizes as well as $25L and $50L exclusive offers, all hidden inside red hearts at each participating store. The designers have chosen which and how many of those price points to offer, and there are preview images on their website along with hints for each heart and the cost of each prize, so it is very helpful to have open while hunting. The landmarks are on there too of course, so you can easily go through and locate all the stores :) I'm always excited to see what is being offered, with designers who create fashions and accessories for men and women along with home decor, just to name a few ideas of what can be found among these treasures.


My first look of the night is the Harambee-Gwassi "Jewel love" minidress with thong, a $25L exclusive offer. This beauty has a golden halter neckline that resembles a necklace, with a vibrant pattern on the formfitting dress with LOVE in various fonts and hearts, so pretty! The dress comes in sizes for eBody Reborn, Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Kupra Bimbo, Low, Original, Legacy, and Maitreya bodies, with the thong designed to fit Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique bodies. This offer is a lovely interpretation of the theme, don't you think? The Harambee-Gwassi Kenya charity shop is a yearly sponsor of Cheeky Monkey Hunts and events, so many thanks to them for all they do.


Simple Terms has a wonderfully sweet $1L prize waiting for us, called ST - Love You Like Gnome Other. The cleverly named outfit includes the dress, thong, and shoes to fit Maitreya and Star mesh bodies, and let's not forget the romantic little gnome that we can hold :) Just add him and his built in holding pose kicks in, while he shows off a pink rose and a giftbox wrapped with a red ribbon. Maybe the box holds the smile that he brought to my face...I usually see these funny little guys at Christmas time, but I'm very glad he is making an appearance during this season of love.


I'm also pleased to share this $25L exclusive offering from Nirvana Fashion. It's called [NF] - Female Valentine Outfit - [Sweater-Amore], and its sweater has a precious pup holding a card envelope with "love U" written beneath the bows that help seal it closed ♥. Yep, I melted when I saw those floppy ears and lil belly just waiting to be rubbed :) So our sweater is provided in sizing for eBody Classic, Freya Perky, Isis Perky, Venus, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Slink, and Tonic Curvy mesh bodies, with the leggings for eBody Classic, Freya, Isis, Venus, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique bodies. The coordinating sneakers come in eBody, Legacy, Maitreya, Slink, and Tonic sizes as well as a Kupra unrigged pair so they can be adjusted as needed. 


Another sponsor and regular participant of CMH is The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co., so I know I can always rely on them for several giggles each round :) This time not only do we have 3 different prizes but new sizes!! The designer recently did a poll to see what mesh bodies people were wearing and what sizes were needed, and I do appreciate when the customers' needs are emphasized. The LOVE IS LLAMAZING Tee is their $25L exclusive offer this round, and we have a new unpacker HUD offering separate buttons per brand of their new sizes: 5 standard, eBody Classic, eBody Reborn, Waifu, Freya, Isis, Venus, Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Lara X, Lara X Petite, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP. You can choose to unpack all at once, but my preference is to click the one I need at the time and keep the HUD so I can deliver another size in the future if I wish. 


The llama llove contines with my final look of the evening, which is our $1L treat from The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. called I LLAMA YOU Tee. It has the same new unpacker HUD as the other I've shared tonight so it includes the same new sizes. I do have a fondness for llamas and alpacas, something about those fuzzy faces just look so huggable ♥. This trio of llamas are all wearing little pink floral crowns, and I just need Xan to stand to my left the entire time I wear this ;) Just go where the heart-tipped arrow points ya, honey!

I am trying to figure out why this Monday felt like it should be at least Wednesday if not later...my sense of time is all weird when it comes to days of the week lately. It wasn't a particularly bad day, and I didn't do anything interesting which might contribute to the confusion. I have more Shop & Hop to share this week as well as more of this hunt, so lots more on the way that I am looking forward to sharing :) I hope you're all having a pleasant day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Hunt Prizes from Love Is All You Need 4:

Photo 1:
Dress: Harambee-Gwassi "Jewel love" minidress with thong $25L Hunt Exclusive

Photo 2:
Outfit: Simple Terms ST - Love You Like Gnome Other $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Outfit: Nirvana Fashion [NF] - Female Valentine Outfit - [Sweater-Amore] $25L Hunt Exclusive

Photo 4:
Top: The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. LOVE IS LLAMAZING Tee $25L Hunt Exclusive

Photo 5:
Top: The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. I LLAMA YOU Tee $1L Hunt Prize

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH VIP Lullaby - Essential
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. .WS. MANON EVOX SKIN - VELOUR PORCELAIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 5.3
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment