Saturday, February 3, 2024

Love Fest with Off-Line

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I'm inviting you to a romantic region for an incredible free hunt, Love Fest brought to us by "Off-Line" and Havoc. The prizes I'm featuring are all from Off-Line, as I am plum out of group slots, LOL, and we do need both free group tags to claim these treasures :) Their goodies can be claimed by finding and clicking baguettes, yes the long slender French bread loaves, all over the region. Havoc's are in wine bottles, so there is a distinct Parisian theme here that I am loving.  You'll even see the Eiffel Tower in your explorations! The landing area has large signs that show you our prizes and the hunt objects, but I'll explain the Off-Line gifts this way - their newest release is a top and skirt that pair beautifully together, and there are 15 colors of each. All are hiding in separate baguettes, so go carbo-loading and find all 30 to assemble a fatpack in multiple sizes and with HUDs for the ribbons and rivets. If you like what you see, they are an exclusive design for the hunt so be sure to find all the pieces while you can :) Please note this hunt is at a special location that is neither brand's mainstore area.


My first look is the "Off-Line" x "Seren" Top / Caramel worn with the "Off-Line" x "Seren" Skirt / Black. Each prize includes Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Kupra, Lara X, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh body sizes, with HUDs that offer 63 ribbon colors and 65 choices for the rivets. The HUDs have tabs on the bottom, rivet 1 has the same 63 colors as the ribbons and the rivet 2 tab has gold and silver for a more traditional metal appearance. It's all up to you how to style these :)


Two more randomly selected colors are seen here, the Grey top and the Mauve skirt, and I am pleased with this combo too. The ribbons add a dash of whimsy to the corset top and the pleated skirt, and with that many colors to choose from we can really mix things up and make them blend in with their respective clothing or stand out like I've done here. 


Next I kept things simple by wearing the Cherry top with the Cherry skirt, but I was having too much fun with HUDs to let the ribbons stay untweaked ;) The left side here might look like I was having an American patriotic moment, but in reality the colors are the exact shades of my high school's colors so I was feeling a bit sentimental. School colors do go well with the idea of the pleated skirt, like a cheerleader but elevated with the ribbons and shorter hem. 


I think the earth tones of the Nude top and Pistachio skirt made me feel a bit like a wood nymph here...I kept the ribbon and rivet colors natural and earthy too, just enjoying the soft shades and really focusing on the great style. I adore the lacing up the back of the corset top, and the way it comes to a peak at the waist. 


My final look combines the top in Softy with the skirt in Thistle, somewhat reminiscent of Barbie but more pastel. There is a color called Pinky that is a darker hue and would been even more doll-like if you prefer :) Actually let me run down the list of all our colors: Black, Caramel, Cherry, Cream, Eggplant, Grey, Mahogany, Mauve, Nude, Oxblood, Pinky, Pistachio, Softy, Thistle, and White. Impressive, eh? I am still blown away by the generosity of all these free prizes, and the region was simply gorgeous so I am definitely returning just to sightsee in the future.

Are you ready for a fun weekend? I'm simply planning on relaxing, as I had a very busy day and feel the need to unwind. The doctor I'd been trying to get in touch with for 5 months or so finally called today about an hour before I was expected at dinner, and she apologized a little but things felt rather rushed and abrupt. I wasn't my usual warm self but not rude either, just slightly distant and stressed since I still can barely leave the house. We decided to raise my medication dose, and she is trying another to help with the panic attacks in the moment when they hit hard while I am in the car. She also put me on the schedule for another phone call late next month, so we can touch base about things without worrying about her patient portal being messed up. I am not completely comfortable with her again but I am giving her this last chance to try to manage my meds correctly before I drive myself bonkers trying to find a new doctor. Half of the ones around here are terrible and the other half don't take insurance, well there's probably overlap there but you get the idea ;) I had a rough time on the quick car ride home again, so still clearly need the assistance. I hope you all have a fantastic weekend ahead, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Hunt Prizes from Off-Line at Love Fest:

Photo 1:
Top: "Off-Line" x "Seren" Top / Caramel $0L Hunt Prize
Skirt: "Off-Line" x "Seren" Skirt / Black $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Top: "Off-Line" x "Seren" Top / Grey $0L Hunt Prize
Skirt: "Off-Line" x "Seren" Skirt / Mauve $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Top: "Off-Line" x "Seren" Top / Cherry $0L Hunt Prize
Skirt: "Off-Line" x "Seren" Skirt / Cherry $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Top: "Off-Line" x "Seren" Top / Nude $0L Hunt Prize
Skirt: "Off-Line" x "Seren" Skirt / Pistachio $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Top: "Off-Line" x "Seren" Top / Softy $0L Hunt Prize
Skirt: "Off-Line" x "Seren" Skirt / Thistle $0L Hunt Prize

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Puppet - Essential
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. .WS. MANON EVOX SKIN - VELOUR PORCELAIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 5.3
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment