Wednesday, February 28, 2024

The Fifty Anniversary

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I'm happy to invite you to The Fifty event, whose current round is their 2nd anniversary celebration. This means nearly every designer has a generous gift for all members of the FLF (Fifty Linden Fridays) group, which is free to join so these treats won't cost you a single red cent. There are so many discounted offers here, from fashion for guys and gals to accessories (jewelry, hair, skin, etc.) to home decor so we can redecorate our living space if we wish. Naturally I am focused on female fashions in this post, so please allow me to tempt you with a sampling of the many gifts :)


My first look is our ELEVEN - Luna Romper gift, which is a flirty style in a beautiful shade of lavender. It is provided in Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Reborn, and Waifu mesh body sizes, hugging every curve. It's held in place by the most delicate, slender straps in the back, which definitely caught my eye. 


AURICA brings some sunshine into our day with their Milli Outfit YELLOW gift! The vibrant hue immediately made me smile, and I love having the mini tank dress and open cardigan sweater each in sizes for eBody Reborn, Legacy, Perky, and Maitreya bodies. This way we have the choice to wear the dress alone or with the sweet jacket, although I'm thinking we wear both to our destination then slip off the jacket as one would do in RL with outerwear. 


Next I slipped into the lovely LEROY - Victoria Dress - Pattern 1 gift, feeling slightly Valentines themed but mostly just romantic :) There are Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Reborn sizes of this cutie, all with that sparkly red sash beneath the midriff opening. It matches the elongated red hearts so nicely, and red always pops on a white backdrop. 


There are several shirts that just begged to be shared, so I randomly picked out two for this photo :) The beauty on the left is our -Pixicat- Dara Top - DragonBlack gift, whose unpacker HUD lets us pick from Legacy, Perky, Lara X, Lara X Flat, Lara X Petite, Reborn, Juicy, or Waifu mesh body sizing. Just unpack the one you need and hang onto the HUD to access other sizes in the future if you wish. I'm also a huge fan of our No. 19 Apocalyptic // Chela Top gift on the right, a cropped short sleeve shirt in navy blue with cute bows on the sides and an image on the front that looks like a glass bubble holding an ecosystem inside. Almost like a terrarium, but encompassing more? It gave me a peaceful almost mystical feeling when viewing it :) This gift consists of sizes for Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies. 


My final look of the evening is the charming Havoc. Vanilla Dress. Cranberry gift, from a store I am quite familiar with and grateful as always for their generosity. This uniquely crafted dress has one bare arm/shoulder and one long sleeve, with more intriguing asymmetry happening in the skirt that dips from one hip to the other ankle. We receive sizing for Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies in this lovely color. I must admit, the combo of vanilla from the dress name and cranberry from the hue sounds like a delicious hot tea flavor!

It was a quiet day, and do we remember when I mentioned a few weeks ago that I'd start taking an extra day off from blogging each week for my mental health, then didn't do so? 😕 Well because of a podiatrist appointment tomorrow that has me freaking out (just for the ride itself), I am taking tomorrow evening off from blogging. I'll be heavily medicated to handle the car trip, and will probably need some extra sleep after, so no time to prep the photos and notes for a blog post anyway. Just think, it'll be almost March when I return :) I know I will be safe in the long run, it's just a bit of a struggle these days to stay calm when thinking about going anywhere in a car. This doctor mentioned that his mom also suffers from agoraphobia so he is quite sympathetic, and that is reassuring to me. Meanwhile I hope you're all having a peaceful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from The Fifty Event:

Photo 1:
Outfit: ELEVEN - Luna Romper $0L FLF Group Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: AURICA Milli Outfit YELLOW $0L FLF Group Gift            

Photo 3:
Dress: LEROY - Victoria Dress - Pattern 1 $0L FLF Group Gift

Photo 4:
Top Left: -Pixicat- Dara Top - DragonBlack $0L FLF Group Gift
Top Right: No. 19 Apocalyptic // Chela Top $0L FLF Group Gift
Pants: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in Blue) $0L Marketplace

Photo 5:
Dress: Havoc. Vanilla Dress. Cranberry $0L FLF Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Collective Parfait - Essential
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. .WS. MANON EVOX SKIN - VELOUR PORCELAIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.6)
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment