Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Happy Anniversary UniK

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I'm pleased to wish the UniK event a happy 5th anniversary, and they are celebrating in the traditional way of SL - with gifts for their customers :) All you need to do is join their free group, and then you'll have access to click all the gift boxes you can find at the displays. Most of them are white, but I saw a few red and at least one blue if I recall correctly. The event is open until the 2nd of March, so we have over a week left to visit and do some shopping and gift-claiming. 


My first look of the evening is the Simone Elegant Dress Set Ice Blue gift from Allure Couture. It consists of the lovely dress, panties, and heels that each fit Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn mesh bodies. The sleeves are puffed at the shoulder but hug the rest of the arm beautifully, and the skirt is gathered to cross in the front while hugging the behind. Elegant is definitely the right word to describe this look :)


The V-Twins - Creed Outfit gift is ready to make your wildest dreams come true! The jacket, harness, skirt, and boots (upper and lower parts separate) are all compatible with Kupra, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies. Then there is a HUD for the boots with 8 colors each for the upper, lower, and strings, and an outfit HUD that lets us pick from 8 colors each for our jacket body, jacket collar, corset, top 1, top 2, and skirt portions. It's like I always say, if you aren't sure what area a HUD is referring to, just go ahead and click the buttons to see what changes :) I play with all of them whenever I first try on any clothing with a HUD, for some reason it really tickles me. Generally the worst that you can do is get lagged a little, or somehow break the HUD and have to unpack a fresh copy of the clothing which rarely happens.


Next I changed into the Arte - Gift from Artesfatta, a sexy slip dress with see-through lace bodice. There are sizes for eBody Reborn, Juicy, Mounds, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Push up Nerido, Maitreya, and Petite mesh bodies included. I decided the best way to accessorize this beauty was with body art, so I added our Juna: Sara Tattoo Woman gift. The winged heart across the clavicles might be the first thing you notice, but the upper arms have flowers and jewels to add pizzazz, and the back even has a lovely design combining nature and gems :) Our gift includes light, medium, and dark (shown) versions each in system/BOM as well as appliers for Belleza, Maitreya, Signature, Omega, Eve, Altamura, Slink, and TMP mesh bodies. I used the BOM layer so I didn't take note if the TMP also works on a Legacy body like I'm wearing right now, but I feel like it is possible although I prefer the ease of BOM.


Be still, my Boho heart! ♥ This gorgeous dress is our gift from Yalin Fashion named ROSE Gift, and I am clearly infatuated. The solid pink corset waist suits the floral pattern so nicely, and bare shoulder styles are always a plus in my book. There are sizes for Freya, Isis, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and Reborn mesh bodies to help you usher in spring soon. 


My final look of the night is one of several gifts I found at the same display, the nera. xmas gift outfit 2023. But Dawn, it's not Xmas time anymore, you say? True, true, but this style and coloring does not feel the slightest bit limited to December or any particular time of year :) It is comprised of the off shoulder sweater, belted skirt, and platform boots, each in Lara X, Legacy, and Reborn mesh body sizes. I feel like the black and the plaid have a timeless feeling to them, and the red buttons on the sweater are a nice touch to go with the red of the pleated skirt.

I feel so slow tonight, without any particular reason for it, so I apologize if this is a bit late getting published. I went out briefly earlier in the evening, and it went okay...not great, not 5 alarm terrible, just mostly tolerable. It is going to be a long process, but I have an appointment next week to get my toenails taken care of again so I will absolutely have to be in a car then. There will be meds involved, LOL, sorry not sorry, not that I should be thinking about that yet if I want to stay anywhere close to calm. Otherwise my day was fine, and I'm looking forward to a hockey game tomorrow night and watching more Paleo Pines being played. The weather should be decent too which is always helpful. I hope you're all having a pleasant day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from UniK Event:

Photo 1:
Outfit: Allure Couture Simone Elegant Dress Set Ice Blue $0L UniK Group Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: V-Twins - Creed Outfit $0L UniK Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: Artesfatta Arte - Gift $0L UniK Group Gift
Tattoo: Juna: Sara Tattoo Woman $0L UniK Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: Yalin Fashion ROSE Gift $0L UniK Group Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: nera. xmas gift outfit 2023 $0L UniK Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Collective Labyrinth - Blonde
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. .WS. MANON EVOX SKIN - VELOUR PORCELAIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.6)
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment