Monday, January 30, 2023

Creations by Cremosas

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we are back at Cremosas Store, as I have several more of their January calendar gifts to share. I believe that once February arrives, these gifts will disappear to make way for the new month's daily goodies, so I suggest getting there by Tuesday :) There are a few regular gifts for the free group (and some for the paid VIP group if you're so inclined) all the time, so please don't worry if you do not read this until February because there will be new daily gifts then too. I was very impressed with this month's gifts and I will be returning towards the end of each month to see what else is being provided. There are lucky boards there too for this group, so you can tell the designer is quite generous as well as talented.


My first look of the evening is the Cremosas Store - Gift Jan 11, a bikini top and bottom that each fit Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique bodies. The top is created with a ruffle atop that drapes around the upper arms, and the bottom is high waisted but also high cut to show off a lot of hip. The deep red color caught my attention, as well as the zigzag pattern on the top!


For another appealing swimsuit, be sure to click the Cremosas Store - Gift Jan 15 box and claim it for free with the group tag. It has a fun ruffle crossed in front, and the legs are cut to create a high thong in the rear for maximum sexiness. We receive Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh body sizes of this beauty.


The gifts aren't all swimwear of course, and I was delighted to pick up this lovely Cremosas Store - Gift Jan 16 dress! The earthy colored fabric has a denim feel (could be wishful thinking on my denim-loving part, LOL) and I'm digging the front zipper being open just enough to draw attention to our cleavage. There are sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP mesh bodies included in this thoughtful gift. 


We switch from neutral in the last image to a bright bold shade of pink for the Cremosas Store - Gift Jan 17 dress. I am a big fan of the color and the style here, with ruffled hem and playful cutouts that will reveal cleavage and midriff that can frame your favorite navel piercing. It fits Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. 


My final look of the night is a sleeveless wrap dress with statement-making fringe along the hem. The Cremosas Store - Gift Jan 21 dress is a beautiful shade of blue, which I find to be universally flattering to any skin tone. The dress is provided in sizing for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. 

It has been a whirlwind of a weekend, and I very much enjoyed myself :) The weather was decent, and the farmers market was a pleasure as always. The best part was spending my birthday with people who mean the world to me, so I feel very fortunate and am okay with turning 52. Yes I am older, but that comes with some experience and wisdom. I believe we are always growing and learning, so my journey continues :) I hope you all had a fantastic weekend and are enjoying your day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Cremosas Store:

Photo 1:
Outfit: Cremosas Store - Gift Jan 11 $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Swimsuit: Cremosas Store - Gift Jan 15 $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: Cremosas Store - Gift Jan 16 $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: Cremosas Store - Gift Jan 17 $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: Cremosas Store - Gift Jan 21 $0L Group Gift

Mesh Nails: N.Kolour+KOSMETIK: Omega Coffin Nails - Medium // Maitreya
Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Poetry - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - PAISLEY cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment