Wednesday, January 18, 2023

We Can Dress Like Queenz

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I have some show-stopping group gifts from QUEENZ to share, and if you are familiar with their fashions from visiting their mainstore or seeing them at events then you already know their style is sexy and very flattering for curvaceous bodies. Their group is free to join too, so these looks are helpful for looking sharp on a budget. 


My first look of the evening is the flirty .Q. Outre -FATPACK- group gift. Its blazer and pants will each fit eBody Curvy, Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies, and there is a HUD included with 8 colors for each plus 2 metals for the buttons. Those ruffled sleeves caught my eye immediately, as well as the open blazer that we could layer a shirt beneath if we really wanted to...but do we need it? :)


Next I changed into the lovely .Q. January Gift, whose flowing skirt is wide enough that the photo had to be extra large so please click for a full view. There are versions with and without sleeves, each for eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Katena, Katena Bimbo, and Maitreya mesh bodies. The HUD included offers 6 beautiful colors, well chosen to suit the dramatic side slits and bare shoulders. 


Need something else stunning for a formal night out? Well then let me suggest the .Q. Elite Gown -FATPACK- gift, a full length dress with thigh-high slit and single long sleeve highlighted by midriff cutouts. It comes in sizing for Erika, Freya, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies, with a whopping 14 textures on its HUD. Some have a glittery feeling like the blue on the left above, bringing extra sparkle to your look.


For a cozy daytime or casual evening look, I would reach for the .Q. Autumn -FTPK- group gift. The bare shouldered sweater and mini skirt are each provided in Gen X Curvy, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Peach, Reborn, and Reborn Juicy Rolls sizes, with a HUD to choose from 11 colors for each piece. I thought the peach for the skirt on the right was a nice nod to the inclusion of the Peach body size, which seems to be a relatively new brand but gaining in popularity :) I still rely heavily on my Maitreya body, but appreciate seeing other bodies supported also.


My final look of the night is the playful .Q. June -FATPACK- gift, a pairing of sporty bra and panties each in sizes for eBody Curvy, Freya, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, and Maitreya mesh bodies. Not only that, wait until you see the HUD! There are 18 buttons for each, bra and panties, with some colors repeated because each will either says SEXY or BABE on the elastic band. There are black and white choices with rainbow bands too, as you can see on the right, possibly because June when the name indicates it was released is traditionally Pride month. 

It is with a very heavy heart that I must inform my readers about some very sad news. Palomma Casanova, known as Dove and the creative force behind The Free Dove and the BUNDLES Event, has passed away. Her generous spirit has touched so many people over the years, and I was honored to be her friend. Her partner (who also happens to be my landlord) shared the news earlier, and it has been posted on social media to let us know. I admit, I shed some tears over it, not just for my own small loss but in sympathy for her grieving partner and everyone who had the pleasure of knowing her. The Free Dove will be closing when the payment for the land/tier (?) runs out, so I intend to visit again soon. I want to take some photos to save, and maybe try to do a final blog post from there without being blinded by tears. 

Otherwise it was a frustrating evening, thanks to a hockey player losing my respect by disrespecting the LGBT+ community. I have friends and family who are part of that community so I am sensitive about it, and feel pain on their behalf when someone acts that way. I had to change the last couple sentences several times to soften my tone, LOL, as I am generally one giant raw nerve tonight from everything going on and he managed to skate right over that nerve. I hope you are all having a peaceful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from QUEENZ:

Photo 1:
Outfit: .Q. Outre -FATPACK- $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: .Q. January Gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: .Q. Elite Gown -FATPACK- $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: .Q. Autumn -FTPK- $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: .Q. June -FATPACK- $0L Group Gift

Mesh Nails: N.Kolour+KOSMETIK: Omega Coffin Nails - Medium // Maitreya
Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH VIP Curious - Essential
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - MARYA cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment