Thursday, January 19, 2023

More Queenz Treats

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we return to QUEENZ for more of their wonderful group gifts, available with their free group tag. Their style is loaded with flattering curves and sex appeal, with most of the outfits including a HUD for a variety of colors and textures. I appreciate their generosity with all the gifts, and always find myself picking up demos and returning to do some shopping :)


For my first look, I slipped into the .Q. Ruthless -FATPACK- group gift. Its bodysuit and chunky waist chain are each provided in BBW, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh body sizes, with a HUD offering 10 colors for the bodysuit and 2 metals for the chain. The bodysuit has fun openings down each leg, and a crossed halter neckline that tickled my fancy too. 


For a more formal occasion, I recommend the .Q. Dulcet -FATPACK- group gift. It has 8 terrific colors to choose from on the provided HUD, some sparkly and some satiny. There are Kupra Bimbo, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh body sizes included of this sexy strapless gown with draped asymmetrical skirt. 


Some of the patterns for the .Q. Sincere -FATPACK- group gift had a tropical flavor, so I am in the mood to explore warm weather locales in SL now :) The halter top and high-low skirt each come in sizing for BBW, Erika, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn bodies, with a HUD that holds 14 texture options for each. I love the ability to mix and match, and knowing that it will look like a brand new outfit each time. 


Next we take a look at the lovely .Q. Cherish -FATPACK- group gift. There are eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Katena, and Maitreya sizes each for both top and skirt, and the included HUD offers 8 colors apiece. The top has a flirty ruffle that reveals just a tiny hint of midriff, and the formfitting miniskirt goes so well with the top. 


My final look this evening is called .Q. May Gift, an eye-catching bodysuit with GIRL GANG printed on the straps. It comes in sizes for eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Hourglass, Katena, and Maitreya mesh bodies, with a 5 texture HUD so you can choose from 4 solid colors or camo print. I would gladly wear it as a one-piece swimsuit too, adding an extra touch of versatility. 

My day was quiet, and I did a lot of thinking about Palomma and how kind she was, very supportive of my blogging even when I gave in to self-doubt. It is painful to think about SL without her, but I can't even begin to imagine the grief that her partner of 12 years is feeling right now. It sounds like I had too much time alone to think, doesn't it? I think she'd be very touched by all the support I've seen in groups and on blogs like FabFree, knowing that she truly made a difference to so many of us. I hope you're all having a lovely day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from QUEENZ:

Photo 1:
Outfit: .Q. Ruthless -FATPACK- $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: .Q. Dulcet -FATPACK- $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: .Q. Sincere -FATPACK- $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: .Q. Cherish -FATPACK- $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: .Q. May Gift $0L Group Gift

Mesh Nails: N.Kolour+KOSMETIK: Omega Coffin Nails - Medium // Maitreya
Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH VIP Curious - Essential
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - MARYA cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment