Thursday, January 5, 2023

Fabulous and Free

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I was in the mood for some variety, so I headed to the FabFree group gift list and picked out some treats I hadn't shared here yet. My inclination is to go for the slightly older ones, so you find out about them before it's too late and the designer decides to swap them out for something new. As you probably know, FabFree in SL blog is an amazing resource for bargains, events, and sales, and its inworld group is always free to join to keep up to date and be able to claim all of these fantastic gifts :) It is one of those groups I will always stay in, because I love it and simply wouldn't want to miss a thing. Group chat can be very helpful too, with SLurls to midnight manias that need slapping and other info that we need immediately. I am trying something new tonight, putting the names of the store and the featured item in bold, in the captions beneath each photo. Please let me know if you find it helpful?


My first look comes from [Piixcys Store] and is their charming Ambar Jacket, a cropped denim cutie that brings me back to my teen years in the 80s :) There are eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes included, with a 9 texture HUD with various colors and styles like the distressed pink on the left or the one on the right with lots of playful iron-ons. With the top open like that, you could try layering a bra or tank top beneath if you wish, and the possibilities for bottoms are endless :) I chose the white pair from the Delizio marketplace freebie fatpack that appears here quite often. They offer several colors in system/BOM layers and appliers for Maitreya and Omega. 


Next I visited (BYRNE) and claimed their Kitty Dress 4 colours gift. It fits Legacy and Maitreya bodies in each of its 4 hues: Blue, Pink (right above), Purple, and Teal (left). The coordinating sheer bodice layer is built into each version, and all are in a bold animal print. I tend to dress very blandly in RL, neutral solid colors and the like, so it is especially fun for me to dress more adventurously in SL.


Casual can certainly be sexy, as demonstrated by the K-Style OUTFIT VERONICA WITH HUD TEXTURE. It is designed to fit the Maitreya body, and includes the top, pants, and shoes along with the HUD mentioned in the name. There are 5 colors each for the top and pants, with the shoes being tinted by the buttons for the top. Those low slung capris really catch the eye, and I feel like this would be a good outfit to show off a belly or back tattoo. 


Another gift with plenty of sex appeal is the *KD* Chia oriental style dress - VIOLET from KaiDesign. The dress has a high neckline and daring slashed hem diagonally from the right hip down, so they were kind enough to include a BOM layer modesty pant in black that is basically a strapless patch (pasties but for down below). There are sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh bodies provided. I love the color of course, and a floral pattern will always get my attention. 


My final look of the evening can be found at .::Be Bold::. and is simply named Gift #23. This revealing bodysuit has a pink strip across the chest, plunging neckline all the way past the navel, and two slender straps on each hip in a solid pink to match the chest strip and coordinate beautifully with the lovely floral pattern of the remainder. Our gift includes Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh body sizing. As with many bodysuits, I am tempted to wear it as a swimsuit if the occasion arises too :)

Whew, this week is going slowly for me somehow...or maybe it was just today that crawled by like a turtle. There are not very many hunts or events this month particularly compared to December's holiday deluge, LOL, but I will certainly find as many new items to share as possible. Next month we will be up to our mesh eyeballs in hearts and love, which is not a complaint from me but I understand not everyone is a fan and will try to find non-Valentine items too. I hope you're all having a peaceful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Top: [Piixcys Store] Ambar Jacket $0L FabFree Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: (BYRNE) Kitty Dress 4 colours $0L FabFree Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: K-Style OUTFIT VERONICA WITH HUD TEXTURE $0L FabFree Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: KaiDesign *KD* Chia oriental style dress - VIOLET $0L FabFree Group Gift

Photo 5:
Bodysuit: .::Be Bold::. Gift #23 $0L FabFree Group Gift

Mesh Nails: N.Kolour+KOSMETIK: Omega Coffin Nails - Medium // Maitreya
Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH VIP Merry - Essential
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - BOWIEN cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment