Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Third Life Group Gifts

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we will be taking a look at several gifts for the Third Life group, which has a small $10L fee to join and provides updates from participating designers on sales and special offers happening at their stores. Most of them also offer gifts for all visitors with the Third Life group tag active. Since their website hasn't been updated with those recently, I usually just visit stores who have posted within the past couple of days and see what I can find :) I get to see lots of sales that way, and just generally explore places that might be new to me or I haven't stopped by in a while. Want to see what I found?


My first look is courtesy of Brunsen Couture and is their Lacone Sexy Dress Black. This flirty frock comes in sizes for Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, Maitreya, and Petite mesh bodies, with a halter neck and tube top with cutouts beneath. I really like the ruffle details too, and you can see from the rear view just how short the hemline is from behind!


Next I visited The Best Of Me, where I happily claimed their Melania Double Color Bare Shoulders Mini Dress. It is one of several gifts for various multi-designer groups, as with most of tonight's looks, so I do suggest seeing what other groups look familiar :) This dress is provided in standard mesh sizes along with eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh body sizing. The spiral galaxy images caught my eye, and the gentle contrast of deep blue and black from the front to back.


Enigma Apparel is offering us this lovely [EN] Dress Summer Strap Pink Blue as their Third Life gift. It has plenty of sizes for classic avatars (5 standard, 5 fitmesh, and 5 busty) as well as Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink body versions. The straps in the back are just beautiful, and I like the combination of colors they chose. 


Another color sure to grab my attention is purple, so I was excited to see the S-Leila purple gift at Suna Designs. There are 5 classic and 5 fitmesh sizes included for classic avatars, plus eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh body sizes. The long sleeves have slits down each one for playful openings, and the high-low hem looks especially pretty with the multiple layers of fabric. 


For my final look of the evening, I changed into the [>Ma'De<] Bianca Dress which is one of several gifts available for various groups here. The top and skirt are connected by a T strap, and the pattern has a mix of flora and fauna thanks to a leopard print and ferns. The gift includes Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh body sizing. 

What can I really say about a quiet Monday? :) It was fine, and tomorrow should be quiet also. I hope you're all enjoying your day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Dress: Brunsen Couture - Lacone Sexy Dress Black $0L ThirdLife Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: The Best Of Me Melania Double Color Bare Shoulders Mini Dress $0L ThirdLife Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: Enigma Apparel [EN] Dress Summer Strap Pink Blue $0L ThirdLife Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: Suna Design S-Leila purple $0L ThirdLife Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: [>Ma'De<] Bianca Dress $0L ThirdLife Gift

Mesh Nails: N.Kolour+KOSMETIK: Omega Coffin Nails - Medium // Maitreya
Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: Magika - Oats
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - BOWIEN cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment