Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Blackbird Lace Gifts

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I visited Blackbird Lace, whose free group I was still a part of thanks to their generous Advent calendar last month. This time I headed upstairs instead, where there are lots of wonderful group gifts waiting for us :) Whatever you may be craving at the moment, from sexy to formal to casual to cute, you will find something to delight, with lots of color variety and several sizes for each. It looks like all previously released group gifts are still available, with new ones offered on a regular basis, so I have plenty of goodies to share.


My first look of the evening is called Maye Outfit -Gift-By-BlackbirdLace. Its strapless dress is held in place with metallic links in the front above the keyhole opening, and a bow in the rear that dangles down a mostly bare back. That comes in sizes for eBody Reborn, Freya, Kupra (Bimbo, Low, Original), Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies, then our matching heels will fit Belleza, eBody Reborn, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Slink feet. We also receive a HUD with 10 colors for each, so we can mix and match. 


The Anita GIFT BY BL has a terrific combination of textures with a bit of a surprise in that rear view ;) Our tied tank top and shiny pants are each provided in Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes, in a chocolate brown that makes me think of hot cocoa (was already craving it, lol) and with the back of the pants laced like football pants but with added strings above. I genuinely giggled when I switched to the pose on the right, so many great details!


Next we have the lovely Basha Set by Blackbird Lace gift, comprised of turtleneck and mini skirt each in sizing for Freya, Isis, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and Reborn mesh bodies. As you can probably guess, there is also a color HUD, with 10 choices for each piece. I am a big fan of denim, and it looks very classic with the sleek top for chilly weather.


Our Selenion GIFT BY BL is a stunning outfit whose jacket, skirt, and zipper are separate pieces that fit Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies. There is also a HUD with 10 colors each for top and skirt, so plenty of versatility and we can always leave the zipper unworn if we prefer the look without it. Personally I enjoy the realistic touch of having a way in and out of an article of clothing, but if I wanted to wear it with a different metal jewelry and felt they would clash then the zipper would stay in the folder that day :)


My final look of the night made me think of magic and faeries. It is the Rebeka Dress BY BL group gift, a daring diagonal hemmed dress with detailed embroidery on the bodice and a watercolor texture that I simply adore. For the cold weather I am thinking I might pair this with very plain neutral leggings (for modesty too) because it is very revealing on its own :) There are Altamura, eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Tonic Minim mesh body sizes included in our gift. 

Because of a recent comment chain on a post the other day, I want to remind everyone to pay attention to unpacker HUDs and if they say (no copy) after the name in your inventory. They could contain items that cannot be copied to you while unpacking if they are attached, and if that's just the unpack script itself you won't have a problem but anything else will just sit there. So I've gotten into the habit of looking to see if it says no copy, then add, right click - edit, look at the contents tab of that window, and see just what is in there that says (no copy) after it. If it is something I need, I detach, rez out, and unpack the old fashioned way, or if there is already a folder in my inventory with everything else from it I rez, edit, and drag the no copy item from the contents tab to my inventory folder. I hope that made sense :) The permissions are listed in the order of no copy, no mod, no transfer, so don't worry if you see the others but the copy issue is bound to crop up with unpacker HUDs from time to time. 

I'm running a bit late this evening, partly because I took a break to prepare some hot tea in an attempt to soothe a persistent cough. It's been over a year, I've had tests and even a chest x-ray but nothing seems amiss, so it is probably from acid reflux or allergies. Maybe a combo, as I do have both. A nice herbal tea is relaxing so I am feeling peaceful, a rarity for my anxiety-ridden self ;) Tomorrow is a chiropractor appointment, followed by watching a hockey game in the evening, so somewhat busy but not bad. I hope you're all having a lovely day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Blackbird Lace:

Photo 1:
Outfit: Maye Outfit -Gift-By-BlackbirdLace $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: Anita GIFT BY BL $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: Basha Set by Blackbird Lace $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: Selenion GIFT BY BL $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: Rebeka Dress BY BL $0L Group Gift

Mesh Nails: N.Kolour+KOSMETIK: Omega Coffin Nails - Medium // Maitreya
Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: Magika - Oats
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - SUNDAY cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment