Friday, January 13, 2023

Enchantress Group Goodies

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I am inviting you to the Enchantress store, where you can join their group for free and enjoy a wide array of gifts. There are midnight manias too, and a handful of lucky boards for the group on a neighboring wall, so you can tell there are many benefits to their group membership. The outfits I'm sharing tonight are all group gifts, since I have not been very fortunate at lucky boards lately ;)


My first look tonight is the [Enchantress] Kadence Dress Gift, which caught my eye thanks to the styling and the toucans on the pattern. There are sizes for Altamura, eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP mesh bodies included. The toucans I mentioned are playing among flowers and greenery, on the skirt and the top straps in the back that are complemented by the solid grey/beige shade one might call dark greige. That is a flirty view from the rear!


I also claimed the stunning [Enchantress] Blair Dress Gift, a shiny mini dress with sheer lacy top and skirt ruffle. It comes in Altamura, eBody Curvy, Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Tonic Minim mesh body sizes. There is also a HUD with 8 color selections, so we can update the look in a cinch. 


Another irresistible gift is our [Enchantress] Patricia Dress Gift. The feathery print made my bird-loving heart sing, and the bright pink trim matches wonderfully! We receive sizes for Altamura, eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP mesh bodies when we claim this beauty. I am a fan of details, so the openings in the front really caught my eye.


Next I slipped into the [Enchantress] Alana Dress Gift, a flirtatious style with bra top and low slung mini skirt held together by golden chains. It comes in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes, with a 6 color HUD for the texture that is also decorated with gold links and a red ribbon swirled throughout. What a way to turn heads!


For my final look of the evening, I chose the [Enchantress] Ophira Dress Gift which is one of their more recent offerings. It starts with the sleeveless mini in sizing for eBody Reborn, Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Kupra, Kups, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite mesh bodies, then we get to play with a texture HUD of 6 wonderful choices :) The one on the left above has a burnished look, very rich metallic leather, with the shine on the right giving more of a latex feeling. No matter which you pick, the stitching is exquisite and makes this an instant favorite.

Well, it was a day...I just found out that my housemate's friend is coming to stay for the weekend, so what I refer to as the bad houseguest will be here from Saturday to Monday. It's not a lot of notice, but all I really need to do is be prepared with snacks in my computer room here and lots of things to watch on my tivo. I already had that second part, hehe, it's a bit backed up to be honest since sometimes it records things by mistake that have no descriptions and are just random episodes of whatever I have set as a 'season pass'. Otherwise it was quiet here, and I'm looking forward to dinner at my parents' house tomorrow. I hope you're all having a wonderful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Enchantress:

Photo 1:
Dress: [Enchantress] Kadence Dress Gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: [Enchantress] Blair Dress Gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: [Enchantress] Patricia Dress Gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: [Enchantress] Alana Dress Gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: [Enchantress] Ophira Dress Gift $0L Group Gift

Mesh Nails: N.Kolour+KOSMETIK: Omega Coffin Nails - Medium // Maitreya
Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: Magika - Oats
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - SUNDAY cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment