Thursday, January 12, 2023

Blackbird Lace Beauty

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we have more group gifts from Blackbird Lace to see, and I hope you enjoy this batch as much as my last post's set :) The group is free to join, and the gifts have their own large wall upstairs all neatly organized in one location. I have been a fan of theirs for quite some time, so it is a pleasure to share their hard work with all of you.


First up this evening, we see the Zania-Gift-By-BlackbirdLace outfit, all in black for added oomph. The strappy top and belted skirt are each provided in Freya, Isis, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh body sizes, while the ankle boots will fit Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya, and Slink feet. This look has an edgy vibe that I am enjoying, and I always appreciate matching footwear.


I also found myself tempted by the LINA GIFT BY BL, a strapless jumpsuit in denim with a solid half and a crisscross textured half for extra playfulness. There are sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies included in this sassy gift. As a product of the 80s, I am always still drawn to denim and find the shadows and general texturing here to be very well done.


Okay Dawn, you think, those outfits are great but I need more color in my life! Well good news, you can also use that free group tag to claim the lovely Alexandria Gift-By-BlackbirdLace. The jumpsuit has a bolero style piece attached (the sleeves) and is designed for Legacy and Maitreya bodies, which are the same sizes our matching studded heels come in. There is also a HUD with 15 colors apiece to choose from for the jumpsuit, sleeves, buttons (and lacing between them) and heels. I went with a bright lime green for all on the left, and mixed purples and pinks to the right just for fun :) 


More vibrant colors can be found on the HUD that is part of the MARGARET Dress BY BL gift, 10 as a matter of fact :) As for the flirty dress with cheeky rear view, that is provided in sizing for Altamura, eBody Classic, eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Tonic Minim mesh bodies. The ruched style is very flattering of our curves, and the plunging neckline can show off a favorite necklace nicely.


I chose the Sera Outfit BY BL gift for my final look of the evening, and I must say its gathered seams down the front and back are a very eye-catching feature :) The dress comes in Freya, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite mesh body sizes, with a HUD offering 15 pretty colors to choose from. There are so many terrific group gifts available that even if these aren't quite your style, there is a good chance you will spot something that is. 

It was a busy but productive day I suppose, and I got some advice I hadn't thought of for this stupid cough I've had for over a year...get some tests for mold in the house. How did I not think of that, and how did nobody suggest it before today? The good news is there are plenty available online, and they aren't ridiculously expensive, so that is something in my near future. My primary doctor blamed acid reflux, but the cough worsened recently and the chiropractor (realigning what the coughing had pulled out of place) pointed out that reflux isn't seasonal. Light bulb moment, LOL! Otherwise I watched a fun hockey game, and my favorite player got a hat trick (3 goals in one game) so I got to cheer in between coughs. I hope you're all having a wonderful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Blackbird Lace:

Photo 1:
Outfit: Zania-Gift-By-BlackbirdLace $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: LINA GIFT BY BL $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: Alexandria Gift-By-BlackbirdLace $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: MARGARET Dress BY BL $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: Sera Outfit BY BL $0L Group Gift

Mesh Nails: N.Kolour+KOSMETIK: Omega Coffin Nails - Medium // Maitreya
Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: Magika - Oats
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - SUNDAY cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment