Monday, January 9, 2023

A Fruitful Decision

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I stopped by the DECISION store, where I was delighted to find a free group with several gifts each for men and women. Some are matching sets so you can coordinate your looks, and others are individual outfits or dresses that are lovely on their own. I am always pleased to see male avatars being offered generous gifts, since I realize that the vast majority of designers in SL cater to the ladies. My partner Xan rarely changes his SL look because of it, and I'd imagine he isn't the only one who could use a little wardrobe boost. Several of these gifts include HUDs for extra variety, which you know always makes me a very happy magpie.


My first look tonight is the MICHELE SET - GIFT <DECISION> which consists of the strapless mini dress and cropped shirt with keyhole opening in the front. Each are provided in sizes for Freya, Isis, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies, and I'm sure you can guess that there are HUDs...the dress HUD has 15 colors to choose from, and the shirt HUD has the same 15 each for shirt and shirt detail meaning the trim and collar. I love that we can wear this in the cooler weather with the shirt layered atop it, or leave the shirt off and go strapless for the hotter months. 


Next I changed into the "Olivia" portion of our OLIVER AND OLIVIA SET - GIFT <DECISION>. The shirt and shorts will each fit Freya, Kupra, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies, with a HUD for each that offers 15 fun prints to mix or match. Personally I was feeling matchy, but as always I strongly encourage everyone to wear things the way that they prefer most :) I appreciate the solid colored trim that is preselected for each pattern, all the ones I tried out looked fantastic. 


I have a fondness for cow print (and cows in general) so the GIFT - Eduard and Patricia - COW <DECISION> caught my eye immediately, hanging there on the group gift wall just waiting for me. There are 16 colors too choose from, thanks to the included HUD, with print on the front of the dress and matching solid rear view. The dress with peekaboo midriff opening comes in sizing for Freya, Kupra, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies. The Eduard outfit coordinates well, and there was another gift (not shown here tonight) with a different texturing of the Patricia dress.


Another generous gift that I was eager to share is their DANIELE SET - GIFT <DECISION> with plenty of options. There are two versions of the bodysuit, with and without alpha to hide the bottom portion, and each of those plus the shorts are all provided in Freya, Isis, Legacy, and Maitreya sizes. The bodysuit's HUD has 10 texture choices for the main and 18 for the details (trim), and the shorts have a 12 color HUD so we can change that up too. I'm guessing the alpha hiding the lower portion of the bodysuit is to make it work with the shorts better, but I'm wearing the full one here beneath the shorts with no troubles, so it will probably depend on your body brand and shape which you need. There is definitely a warm weather feeling to some of the prints, which leads nicely into our next gift...


My final look this evening is the SUMMER COUPLE - GIFT <DECISION> swimsuit, and yes it is the same style as our Daniele gift's bodysuit :) There is no need for the alpha version here though, just the full one-piece suit in the same sizes (Freya, Isis, Legacy, Maitreya) in versions called Beach (seen on the left above), Blue Flamingo, Flamingo (right), and Summer. Hmm now I am not certain if that is Beach or Summer on the left above...my memory is a bit cloudy apparently. I unpacked them all and tried them all on, and had a great time doing so, no regrets! The men receive boxer shorts in those same prints as their part of this gift, so you can match or just pick something similarly summery for your next beach or pool visit in SL. 

I had a pretty nice weekend, especially the farmers market visit Saturday morning with some of my favorite people and a favorite furry friend :) The hockey game I watched tonight didn't turn out the way I wanted, but we have another chance tomorrow evening to play better. *fingers crossed* I hope you're all having a beautiful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from DECISION:

Photo 1:
Outfit: MICHELE SET - GIFT <DECISION> $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: OLIVER AND OLIVIA SET - GIFT <DECISION> $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: GIFT - Eduard and Patricia - COW <DECISION> $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: DANIELE SET - GIFT <DECISION> $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Swimsuit: SUMMER COUPLE - GIFT <DECISION> $0L Group Gift

Mesh Nails: N.Kolour+KOSMETIK: Omega Coffin Nails - Medium // Maitreya
Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: Magika - Oats
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - BOWIEN cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment