Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Limited Time Offer

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I'd like to invite you to the new home of the - pOOnsh - store, who are celebrating by having their store group temporarily free to join. Disclaimer: I have no idea when the group will have a fee to join again or how much the cost will be. I suggest in any case like this to hurry, join very quickly if you are interested :) I always share information like this immediately when I find out, and make it clear when it is a limited time deal. I only found out about this by visiting the store after enjoying their #BIGGIRL gift I shared yesterday, as I tend to do in gratitude for many event gifts. There are several group gifts in pretty little bags, just give them each a click and you'll receive all the treats I'm sharing in this post and more. 


My first look is the sexy - pOOnsh - XMAS GROUP GIFT Cassandra Outfit, whose dress and fur stole each fit Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies. There is also a HUD included with 14 colors each for the dress, built in panties, and sequins, 7 colors for the fur, and the option to turn off the panties and/or sequin layer. We can also turn the transparency off or on for the dress itself, for added va-va-voom ;)


I also claimed this pretty - pOOnsh - GROUP GIFT Natta Dress. It is provided in sizes for Belleza, Kupra, Kups, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Reborn bodies, with a 16 texture HUD including two with hearts (the black on the left above and a pink) in addition to 14 solid hues. The strapless style hugs the bodice, and the pleated skirt is short and flirty. 


Time to turn up the heat in the - pOOnsh - GROUP GIFT Marilyn Lace Dress! It consists of black and white versions of the dress, and gold panties to match the trim on both, each in Belleza, Kupra, Kups, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Reborn sizing. As you can see, the lace has some sheerness to it, and I really like the coordination of the trim and the panties. 


This gift is a pair of sweet and sassy rompers that both caught my eye. They are the - pOOnsh - Jenny Bodysuit gift, with B&W (left, short for black and white) and XO (on the right, hugs and kisses) each provided in sizes for Kupra, Kups, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies. There is also a metal HUD with 4 colors to choose from, so you can personalize the look of the zipper down the front and the studs on the shoulder straps. I feel like each pattern is a different mood, and appreciate having both to choose from :)


For my final look of the evening, I am wrapped in the - pOOnsh - GROUP GIFT Sierra Pierce Dress (bad). The style reminds me of a bandage dress but with intentional openings both front and back. The pierce part of the name is easy to miss at first glance of the photo, but there are barbell nipple piercings on the dress with a chain draped on each, and there is a HUD included with 4 metals to select from for the piercings. The dress itself will fit Kupra, Kups, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies. 

I spent my evening watching a hockey game that just ended mere moments ago, and didn't do much interesting today so I will just wrap this up with my usual wish for a beautiful day/evening for everyone, and lots of magical magpie hugs!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from - pOOnsh -:

Photo 1:
Outfit: - pOOnsh - XMAS GROUP GIFT Cassandra Outfit $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: - pOOnsh - GROUP GIFT Natta Dress $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: - pOOnsh - GROUP GIFT Marilyn Lace Dress $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: - pOOnsh - Jenny Bodysuit $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: - pOOnsh - GROUP GIFT Sierra Pierce Dress (bad) $0L Group Gift

Mesh Nails: N.Kolour+KOSMETIK: Omega Coffin Nails - Medium // Maitreya
Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH VIP Merry - Essential
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - BOWIEN cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment