Friday, January 27, 2023

Treats from Toxic Bish

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we are visiting the Toxic Bish store, whose group is free to join and entitles us to plenty of gifts as well as midnight mania boards and lots of fast-changing lucky boards with multiple prizes offered in each. Sounds like a great deal, doesn't it? :) The name always gets me singing Toxic by Britney Spears, can't help myself...some store names remind me of various things like songs or movies, and sometimes it is probably intentional. As for Toxic Bish, I don't know the inspiration for the name but I can tell you that their style is very sexy and playful, so this is where to shop when you want to get someone's pulse racing. With a taste of your lips I'm on a ride...you're toxic, I'm slipping under...🎵


For my first look of the evening, I chose one of the generous group gifts which is their <Toxic Bish> Valentine Dress GIFT. It has a fun combo of solid, sheer, and open weave fabrics, adding up to one red hot look for Valentine's day or any time you desire. There are Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP mesh body sizes included in this lovely gift.


Next I shimmied into the sparkly [TOXIC BISH] Xmas Baby Dress GROUP GIFT, which I actually took for a New Year's Day gift at first glance of the photo on the wall because she is holding champagne. Honestly this doesn't look restricted to any one holiday or time of year to me, which made me even more eager to share :) It comes in sizes for eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique bodies, with a 6 color HUD. All the options are dusted with those pretty stars, and the cutouts on the sides are an equally nice touch. 


The lucky boards were fairly generous to me today, and there are lots of separates as prizes so I got to mix and match too :) This top is the <Toxic Bish> Summer Mini Top with HUD prize, a strappy tank top with sheer ruffle that fits Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique bodies. The HUD mentioned in the name offers 6 colors so we can change the look of our lacy top whenever we wish. I paired it with the <Toxic Bish> Shiny Leather Micro Shorts prize, which has versions with and without the word BADASS on the front, each in Belleza, Hourglass, Maitreya, TMP, and unrigged versions. It's got a great leathery sheen and is cut like flirty panties. 


Another combo of lucky board prizes can be seen here, starting with the <Toxic Bish> Cute Ruffle Shirt @ HUD. The sleeves are gorgeous, and the bodice is cut like a skimpy bikini surrounded by round bra framing. Did you notice the straps in the back? We receive sizing for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique bodies, with 9 colors on the HUD for lots of variety. Then I added the <Toxic Bish> Perfect @ss Panties V2 @ HUD prize, with 7 different camo prints on the HUD to go with the Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP sized high-cut panties. There are plenty of ways to combine these pieces, so have fun with them!


For my final look tonight, we see the charming <Toxic Bish> Off Shoulder Ruched Dress + COLOR HUD which I also won from those lucky boards :) It has 8 colors to choose from on the aforementioned HUD, and the bare shouldered figure hugging mini is provided in what I call the lucky 13 of mesh sizes - 5 classic, 5 fitmesh standard, Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink. It has a very soft, touchable looking texture in any hue, and my inclination would be to wear it with boots and a choker or short necklace. 

It was a fairly average day, with a bummer of an evening when my hockey team lost in overtime. Following a team who has been in a "rebuilding year" for like a decade can be discouraging, but I was born and raised a fan (attended my first game before I started grade school) and still find it instinctual. I really need to prepare a little better for my houseguest to arrive tomorrow night, but I'll have time since my Friday dinner at my parents' is rescheduled for Sunday evening. It's all good :) I hope you're all having a beautiful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts and Prizes from Toxic Bish:

Photo 1:
Dress: <Toxic Bish> Valentine Dress GIFT $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: [TOXIC BISH] Xmas Baby Dress GROUP GIFT $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Top: <Toxic Bish> Summer Mini Top with HUD $0L Group Gift
Shorts: <Toxic Bish> Shiny Leather Micro Shorts $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Top: <Toxic Bish> Cute Ruffle Shirt @ HUD $0L Group Gift
Shorts: <Toxic Bish> Perfect @ss Panties V2 @ HUD $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: <Toxic Bish> Off Shoulder Ruched Dress + COLOR HUD $0L Group Gift

Mesh Nails: N.Kolour+KOSMETIK: Omega Coffin Nails - Medium // Maitreya
Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Loved - Essential
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - PAISLEY cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment