Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Hurry to MIIX

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I revisited the MIIX Event since people kept mentioning in group chats that there are lots of gifts there, but I hadn't found any when I stopped by during its first couple of days of the round. It turns out I just goofed, LOL, and there are in fact several group gifts (Hype Events group tag, free to join) but I had to click boxes that had no hovertips and didn't change my mouse to a hand or anything indicating "touch me". So if you get there before the New Year round closes on the 20th, please look for the silver, gold, and black balloon bunches that have a box at the bottom (some balloon bunches do not, so those are just decorative), and with the group tag active please click each one. I promise they will deliver gifts, and I apologize for my oversight initially. There are quite a few gifts for the guys too! Oh and another tip is that they aren't at each individual designer's display, but rather more towards the middle of the event area. Upstairs they are close to the balcony overlooking the lower floor.


My first look is one of several treats from FurtaCor you can find in the gift boxes, this one being called Analu Set. The dress is strapless and very revealing in the back, thanks to being loosely laced up and tied with a playful bow at the top. Both the dress and matching thigh high boots are provided in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes, with a HUD offering 20 textures for the dress and 10 solid colors for the boots. The dress looks like painted denim to me in most if not all of the textures, which is a favorite fabric of mine.


Next we see another of their generous gifts, the :::FurtaCor:::Sasha Set. It looks like two pieces but it actually just one, designed to fit the Maitreya body. There is also a HUD included, with 15 textures each for the top and skirt portions. It is a nice mix of solids and prints, so we can be creative with our choices.


I also love this :::LA PERLA:::Suellen Set gift, with flirty styling that immediately caught my eye. The tube top has an opening in the front with straps and a bow, then the back is simply comprised of two more strings and another cute bow. The skirt is short and frilly, with panties built in for a hint of modesty. We receive Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes for each, along with a HUD offering 15 textures for each so we can mix and match to our heart's content. 


I kept the LA PERLA skirt on here to wear with a terrific top I found in a gift bag at the ~UKYAH~ display (not one of the balloon-topped boxes!), containing two wonderful gifts. This is their Reage Cropped - Gift, a long sleeved treat with touchable texture and a pert collar. This store seems to offer androgynous sizing, as this top comes in sizes for Belleza Jake, eBody Reborn, Kupra, Legacy Female, Legacy Male, Legacy Perky, Maitreya, Maitreya Flat Chest, and Maitreya Petite mesh bodies. Its HUD lets us choose from 12 main colors that tint the entire top, then 2 buttons (black and white) for the collar and wrists. On the right I chose the white trim button after picking the dark orange hue, while the left shows how it looks when you click just the main color. 


My final look this evening is the other goodie from that gift bag, their ~UKYAH~ Mika Dress - Gift. What a beautiful dress, with an X of straps in the front that link to a choker type neck, and a flared skirt that I find particularly flattering to the booty :) This gift includes Belleza Jake, Kupra, Legacy Female, Legacy Male, Legacy Perky, Maitreya, Maitreya Flat Chest, and Maitreya Petite sizes, with a 4 color HUD. Our other choices are purple and black, so we have deliciously dark hues to select from. 

It was another busy day, after saying farewell to the houseguest in the morning I had a podiatrist appointment to keep my toenails healthy. There was only one that was ingrown this time, a vast improvement over recent visits, so it was a quick and almost painless visit. They are stubborn little buggers, so I'll be back in a few months to have them trimmed and checked over. The afternoon hockey game that coincided with my appointment was a disaster for my team, so I don't feel bad not watching the whole thing live. The rest of my week is appointment-free, thank goodness. I hope you're all having a lovely day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Hype Events Group Gifts from MIIX Event:

Photo 1:
Outfit: :::FurtaCor:::Analu Set $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: :::FurtaCor:::Sasha Set $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: :::LA PERLA:::Suellen Set $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Top: ~UKYAH~ Reage Cropped - Gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: ~UKYAH~ Mika Dress - Gift $0L Group Gift

Mesh Nails: N.Kolour+KOSMETIK: Omega Coffin Nails - Medium // Maitreya
Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: Magika - Oats
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - MARYA cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment