Saturday, January 7, 2023

More Designer Showcase Gifts

 Hiya everyone! Tonight's post is a part two of the Designer Showcase anniversary celebration, with more generous gifts for their free VIP group. Most of the displays have a gift waiting for us, and there are exclusive offers for sale from every designer. This round is open until the 25th of the month, and I will be back to do more shopping either during the weekend or shortly after :) As always I picked up demos while claiming all these thoughtful gifts, and now the hard part is making the final decisions. 


My first look this evening is the cozy Cattia Blouse gift from [WellMade]. It is really more than just a blouse, as it has a black blazer layered over a plum colored top. The gift includes Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes. I paired it with the white pair from the Delizio jeans fatpack we can find for free on the marketplace, several colors in system/BOM layers plus appliers for Maitreya and Omega.


Next I changed into the Naiya Sweater&Scarf which is one of two gifts from KiB Designs. The sweater's brick red color is one of the many hues in the colorful scarf, and both pieces are provided in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique bodies. You can wear the sweater with or without the scarf, and they will pair well with any pants or leggings you wish.


This look is the lovely KiB Designs gift 2// Yasmin Outfit, a three piece ensemble that I am loving for the weekend :) The jacket, sweater, and skirt each come in Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh body sizes. The jacket could be worn without the sweater or skirt, but the sweater does not have upper arms and the sleeves are detached beneath the jacket. Black and purple are a fantastic combination, aren't they?


YoU By GeMyles is offering their Cinnamon Single Dress as our Designer Showcase group gift, and I am quite a fan! This mini dress has a pert ruffle at the hem and slender straps, with gorgeous artwork on the front. There are Altamura, eBody Curvy, Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Tonic Minim mesh body sizes included. I'm sure you also noticed my necklace, which is the YoUnique Couture Bonnie Ribbons & Rivet Collar gift. It has a resizer script built in, so just give it a click (or right click - touch in inventory which is often easier) to access that. It goes well with this dress, but of course will look great with anything you decide to accessorize with it. 


For my final look of the night, I slipped into the Juliet DS gift from Ghee. This intriguing bodysuit is solid deep midnight blue, with a multicolored butterfly (moth?) on the front. Its long sleeves cover the back of our palms and hook around the thumb, a very handy detail that I love in RL too. This gift fits Kupra, Kups, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn mesh bodies. I could easily envision wearing this under a skirt or pair of pants with a slightly loose fitting waistband, preferably a low waisted option so as not to hide the colorful image on the front. 

Are you ready for the weekend? I'm delighted to be going to my usual Saturday morning haunt, the farmers market that was unexpectedly closed last week. One of the vendors is serving BBQ pulled pork, brisket, and chicken, as well as her vegan chili that is a big hit with carnivores too. I'll be having the pulled chicken, and getting lots of other tasty goodies while I'm there. I also had a bit of good fortune earlier, as I won a $10 gift code for an indie nail polish sale called Polish Pickup. Of course I spent a little more than that, LOL, but I like supporting small businesses and trying to make my RL nails look halfway decent. I hope you all have a fantastic weekend ahead, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Designer Showcase:

Photo 1:
Top: [WellMade] Cattia Blouse $0L DS Group Gift

Photo 2:
Top: KiB Designs gift 1// Naiya Sweater&Scarf $0L DS Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: KiB Designs gift 2// Yasmin Outfit $0L DS Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: YoU By GeMyles Cinnamon Single Dress $0L DS Group Gift
Necklace: YoUnique Couture Bonnie Ribbons & Rivet Collar (resizer) $0L DS Group Gift

Photo 5:
Bodysuit: Ghee - Juliet DS gift $0L DS Group Gift

Pants Photos 1&2: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in White) $0L Marketplace

Mesh Nails: N.Kolour+KOSMETIK: Omega Coffin Nails - Medium // Maitreya
Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH VIP Merry - Essential
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - BOWIEN cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

6 comments:

  1. Hi, I didn't find the gift two in the Kib box, how did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe that was a no-copy unpacker HUD, and when that happens it usually means there is something inside (the other gift) that can't be copied into your inventory when it's attached. Anything no-copy, I rez out and unpack the traditional way just in case :)

      Delete
    2. Wow thank you so much <3 It worked via rezzing!

      Delete
    3. You're very welcome! I have had unpacker HUDs that everything inside is no copy, so I wound up with an empty folder delivered. That can be a shock, but it taught me some lessons for sure.

      Delete
    4. Lesson learnt :) thanks a lot again for taking the time to answer and for your great blog!

      Delete
    5. I'm glad I was able to help, because what would be the point of sharing things if you couldn't use them? :) I appreciate your reminder that I should mention these things more often, since there is always someone who may benefit from any tips.

      Delete