Wednesday, August 19, 2015

African Safari Hunt Finale

Hiya everyone! I have one last post to share of prizes from the African Summer Hunt, but I still suggest as always that you give the blog link a click and see the prizes that I didn't get around to showing you, since you never know what will appeal to you. It's also helpful to look at their blog since when I refreshed their page last night, at least 3 stores had dropped out that I was about to visit and hunt in, since the day before. Well, we have some treasures to explore!

I decided this aerial view was the best way to show you both the rug and the bathing suit, which are both hunt prizes. The bright bandeau bikini is our gift from #40 Grumble, which comes in standard mesh sizes and the top and bottom are actually joined instead of being separate pieces. The giraffe rug, from HJM Designs, is prize #28 and has 11 single animations plus 17 couples animations built in. It looks so plush and comfortable!

This beautiful outfit is from #29 Cheeky Parrot Boutique, and comes with the ruffled halter and maxi skirt each in standard mesh sizes, plus the head scarf in 3 sizes. I still found that my hair was a bit too full for the top of the scarf, and since it's mesh you can't edit it to adjust it, but I'm sure if I tried enough other hairstyles I'd eventually have found something in my inventory to suit it :) Meanwhile I think it looks just as lovely without the scarf.

I might have been having some rezzing issues at this point, as you can see I couldn't get the pant legs to actually be inside the boots here...the outfit shown is prize #47 from MadCatCreations, and includes the system layer top and pants shown, the matching boots, and a slew of appliers! Those include Lena, Brazilia Doll, Belleza, devMuscle, EVE, Maitreya, Slink, TMP, {BANNED], and Omega. The chair I am sitting on is also a hunt gift, courtesy of Whimsical Happenings, who are #31 in the hunt. The Kano Chair has a single multi-pose sitter, so one avatar at a time and just click the chair to change poses. The textures are terrific, and I flat out giggled when I saw the zebra eye peeking at me from that one pillow :)

Need some shoes that are a step beyond basic styles? Each of these two prizes is a stunning twist on a simple style. On the left, we have the prize from Country Couture who are #49 in the hunt, and these boots include versions for Slink high feet and default avatar feet. The leopard print and the coordinated roses on each boot are a fun contrast to the edgy black leather. On the right, you can see the prize from #07 Wicked (a favorite store of mine) which is called Lilith Chained Heels in Zebra. They are for Slink high feet and come with a HUD to change the colors of the metal and the heel tips, 6 options each. I really think the neutral colors of both prizes will make them quite versatile and very useful additions to our wardrobes.

Nail note of the night: I really needed something simple and neutral, so I went with a Marketplace freebie find, which is labeled a Valentines Day gift but is still available and free, from * ::. Who what. :: *. There are 2 shades on the HUD, white chocolate and milk chocolate, and both look delicious!

It has been a pretty average day here, so I am ready to enjoy my time in SL later. I hope you're all having a terrific day/evening, magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the African Summer Hunt:

Photo 1:

Bikini: Grumble GG Bandeau Bikini  $0L Prize #40
Rug: HJM Designs Giraffe Fur Rug  $0L Prize #28

Photo 2:

Outfit: Cheeky Parrot Boutique ~CPB~ ASHunt Nyoka Ladies Set  $0L Prize #29

Photo 3:

Outfit: MadCatCreations MCC - Woman  $0L Prize #47
Chair: Whimsical Happenings Kano Chair  $0L Prize #31

Photo 4:

Shoes Left: Country Couture African Summer Hunt  $0L Prize #49
Shoes Right: WICKED * Lilith - Chained Heels (Zebra)  $0L Prize #07

Nails: * ::. Who what. :: * -2015 'Valentine's gift-  $0L Marketplace Freebie

Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Honey - gingers
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. GG OCT 2014 Lorelay Tan CL
Lips: [:T:] Parted lips {free from TULI skins} Parted lips 1  $0L Marketplace
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment