Friday, August 28, 2015

More Cart Wash Sale Bargains

Hiya everyone! I have been shopping some more at The Wash Cart Sale, and I do have some more bargains from there to show you, but never fear as I do have some freebies to share as well :)

This sexy number will surely turn up the heat in any room! This midnight mania prize from Mishmash Fusion is called Halter Dress Shimmer Satin in cream, and that texture is exquisite. I couldn't resist showing the pretty little double bows in the back, and yes I am still wearing my tattoo from Nerdy Girl that I showed you yesterday ;) I really don't want to take it off, loving it that much.

This lovely ruffled dress is a lucky board prize from SaNaRae, and you will need to join a free group to claim any of the lucky board prizes, but there are also some free gifts available as well for group members. There are some goodies for the guys as well, so bring your favorite male avatars too.

Okay, it's time to show off my latest Wash Cart Sale purchases :) These are both from Somnia, and you know how I love clothing with HUDs to provide versatility. The tank top is called Spring Journey Specials, and its HUD provides 6 color choices. The capris are Haven Voyage Specials, and the HUD for them is splendid as it provides 6 fabrics colors plus several belt colors and buckle colors with different belt textures too! You can see in my photo that you can go with a seashell buckle, starfish buckle, or plain solid buckle. So much variety, and only $10L for the top and $10L for the capris! You can't find that kind of value everyday, but we definitely can find it at the Cart Sale.

This adorable dress is the newest group gift from Jinx, and it is free to join their group. Even more exciting, I recommend staying in the group because they are in the process of opening a new store with a Fantasy theme and the group members will get early access that includes a free hunt! Join the group, check previous notices, and you will find a link to all the pertinent info. (I am not posting it here in case she wants it to stay in the group only) Just a couple more days until the opening, so exciting!

My nail note of the night deserves a photo to show you the precious panda nails I bought at the Cart Sale from Somnia :) They are in complementary colors for the clothing above, and just look at those sweet little faces. 10 lindens gets you 6 background colors (grey was used in a few prior photos above, the orange is a bit hard to see on my thumbs) to go with a wide variety of outfits. I like the wine color (seen here on my index fingers) for the dress I am wearing.

It has been a busy day but at least I got an early start tonight, so my blog is right on track. Weather and health permitting, I'll be going to a Community Day event in my local town tomorrow, so I am definitely looking forward to that. Hopefully it won't put me too far behind in my blogging routine :) I hope all of you have a fantastic weekend ahead of you, many magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:
Photo 1:

Dress: Mishmash Fusion Halter Dress Shimmer Satin- Cream  $0L Midnight Mania Prize

Photo 2:

Dress: SaNaRae -*Kimjyun*Armoire fusion mini hanbok White  $0L Lucky Board Prize (Free Group Needed)

Photo 3:
Top: .: Somnia :. Spring Journey Specials  $10L Wash Cart Sale

Pants: .: Somnia :. Haven Voyage Specials $10L Wash Cart Sale

Photo 4:

Dress: Jinx (DD) Mae - Pink  $0L Group Gift (Free to Join)

Nails: .: Somnia :. Panda Specials  $10L Wash Cart Sale

Hair: Magika [01] Meadow
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. GG OCT 2014 Lorelay Tan CL
Lips: [:T:] Parted lips {free from TULI skins} Parted lips 1  $0L Marketplace
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Mid

No comments:

Post a Comment