Sunday, August 2, 2015

Sweet Saturday Freebies

Hiya everyone! I have a variety of lucky board/chair prizes to share tonight, along with a midnight mania board prize and a surprise or two. All in all, some fantastic things for free!

Wicked has loaded their lucky chairs with dozens of new prizes, and I was really happy to win this sassy little dress called Amanda in black. It comes with a HUD to change the zipper color, you have 5 choices and I went with the gold. I noticed the black option makes the zipper almost blend in with the dress, so that is something to consider too as added variety.

The real reason I headed to Wicked though was because I got the group notice about this fantastic free gift, no need to join the group though (but it is free and well worth it) to grab this amazing rainbow shirt! The designers explained that Holland is celebrating their annual Pride Week and this is their gift to all of us. If I were you, I'd hurry, since they didn't give a timeframe and you don't want to miss out! I love that they went with an abstract colorful design instead of the traditional rainbow arc, you know I love variety and creativity. I decided that instead of going all Donald Duck (shirt but no bottoms LOL) I would break out a marketplace freebie that I've blogged before because they make a great wardrobe staple, the capri pants from *AVD* and their summer pack of shorts, capris, and a mini skirt all in white, system layers.

I finally had good timing when I visited Sweet Cat and checked their lucky board, and I won this adorable romper. It's all in the details for me...the buttons and the tiny opening at the top, the ties at the waist and the legs, and let's not forget to mention that beautiful texture. No group needed, just enough luck to have your letter show up on the board :)

In another stroke of luck, I visited a store called *Ran* at the Kiyomizu Mall where they have 2 lucky boards with female prizes and 2 with goodies for the guys, and within a few minutes I had won both female prizes! This dress probably looks familiar if you saw my post yesterday, hehe, as it is the same style but a different designer so a fresh take on it. This version, the cape is solid and the colors are quite lovely. I love the floral design, it really suits this dress. For the lucky board version, only sizes Medium and Large are included but this is the Medium which looks fine even if I do usually wear a small mesh size.

The other prize for the ladies on the *Ran* boards is this charming romper that initially made me think of Minions, LOL. I love that cat silhouette on the shirt, and the big shiny buttons are so cute. This includes Small, Medium, and Large, but oddly enough this is the Large even though I would usually wear a small. These boards change every 5 minutes and no group is required, and wild cards (?) where anyone can click do come up, that's how I got this romper in fact :) 

Nail note of the night: these are a beautiful Midnight Mania prize from .t13. at their satellite store, and it is the type of board that keeps your name on there until it gets enough clicks no matter how long it takes.

I am running late again, so I will simply hope you are all having a terrific weekend, and magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:

Photo 1:

Dress: WICKED * Amanda - Dress (Black)  $0L Lucky Chair Prize

Photo 2:

Top: WICKED * Jessa - Tank Top (Rainbow)  $0L Free Gift
Shorts: *AVD* Summer! white capri  $0L Marketplace

Photo 3:

Romper: *Sweet CAT* Rompers glitter spot blue  $0L Lucky Board Prize

Photo 4:

Dress: ::*Ran*:: 15-17 Cape with long dress Green (LB)  $0L Lucky Board Prize

Photo 5:

Romper: ::*Ran*:: 15-19 Female Romper Black & yellow  $0L Lucky Board Prize

Nails: .t13. Slink av.Enhance Nails V2 - Elle [HUD]  $0L Midnight Mania Prize

Hair: Magika [01] Shimmer
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. V2 Kendra GG APRIL CL Tan
Lips: [:T:] Parted lips {free from TULI skins} Parted lips 1  $0L Marketplace
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment