Sunday, August 9, 2015

Wrapping Up The Weekend

Hiya everyone! I have a really nice way to wrap up the weekend, as I worked on a fun little hunt the past couple of days and am ready to show you some of what I found. Let's start with an explanation though, as it's not a typical hunt. It's called the Yagi in Summer Hunt & Stamp Rally, and you will visit 15 stores while wearing their HUD to get stamps on each store's logo. Also at each store, you will find prizes (between 1 and 5, indicated on the sign at each location) in little goat footprints. It looks like a stone with a hoof on it, or if you took a clay mold of a footprint. There are examples on the signs so you'll know what to look for. The first location helps greatly. When you get all 15 stamps on the HUD, you'll be given a location to go for the completion party where there are even more great prizes awaiting!

Here is a look at prizes from 2 of the stores. The outfit is found in the 3 prizes at La Bonbonniere, and is called JANE Sunflower bra, skirt, and blouse. I am so ready for a pool party in this beauty! Each comes in standard mesh sizes. The piercing is our prize from Baroqued and is called Neutral Lip Cuffs, and contains a resize script. 

Being an American with very little exposure to Japanese culture, I would have called this a kimono but did some googling when I saw they are calling it a yukata. It seems the difference is that the yukata is a summer kimono, so I wasn't far off :) The yukata and the obi (belt) are in 2 separate prizes to be found at c*C*c, and I am really blown away by the knotwork on the front. I am definitely starting to like the color yellow more and more with the lovely outfits I've found lately in yellow :)

This cheery mini dress is one of 3 different prizes found at Spiral, called Mini1P AZ and is actually prize #1 of their 3. The style is a fun one, and great for the season.

This terrific outfit is the prize from La Bonbonniere at the completion party location, when you collect all the stamps and can go to the special destination and click all the rewards. I'm not giving out the location even though you may have to be wearing a full HUD to claim them, so in the credits I'm just linking these to the main stores. This terrific gift includes the dress, Slink high shoes, and a pretty sun hat not shown only because my hair wouldn't permit it ;) I love the soft colors and the alluring side slit on the left leg, and those sandals are a delightful match.

Another goodie you'll find at the completion spot is this elegant retro style dress from c*C*c called HAIJI. I love that the style has a modern twist with that plunging neckline, mixed with the classic colors and style. 

Nail note of the night: I went with the free gift from Hello Dave found at the FabFree Headquarters, their Summer Reflections Stiletto HUD, as it had plenty of suitable colors and is a favorite of mine even without my nails set for stiletto style. They are one of those free gifts that I'd have gladly paid for because I enjoy them so much, but am infinitely grateful that they were free! It lets me spend my lindens on other nails there ;)

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend, whether it was relaxing or busy but productive, or just plain ol' fun :) Mine was a bit of each, and I would have to say it was a really good one. Magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:

All Prizes from the Yagi in Summer Hunt:

Photo 1:

Outfit: La Bonbonniere *LB* JANE Sunflower Bra, Skirt, Blouse  $0L Hunt Gifts
Piercing: :::BAROQUED::: Neutral Lip Cuffs(resize) SEKIBAN  $0L Hunt Gift

Photo 2:

Outfit: c*C*c:::KOGANE::: Yukata and Obi  $0L Hunt Gifts

Photo 3:

Dress: ..::SPIRAL::..Mini1P AZ OR  $0L Hunt Gift (1 of 3)

Photo 4:

Outfit: La Bonbonniere *LB*Layra Summer Outfit YAGI Ver  $0L Hunt Completion Gift

Photo 5:

Dress: c*C*c:::Haiji:::YAGI in Summer  $0L Hunt Completion Gift

Nails: Hello Dave - Summer Reflections Stiletto  $0L FabFree HQ Gift

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Ivana - gingers
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. V2 Stella Tan CL
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment