Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Free Dove Hunt: Saris Creations

Hiya everyone! As you may know (and not just because I've blogged them before, hehe) the Free Dove is home to montly hunts in addition to quality freebies from a wide variety of designers. This month, one of the featured hunts is 8 items by Saris Creations, and you'll be looking for beautiful hummingbirds around the store. Let me show you these beauties I found, and I hope you like the color blue :)

First we have this beautifully textured dress named Lizi, with the gently flared sleeves and pretty attached belt. You'll get it in standard mesh sizes when you find hummingbird #01.

I love the cutouts on the ribcage area on this dress from prize #02! Named Kiara Short Dress, this is also in standard mesh sizes and in a terrific color. Now I want to find a fun ribcage tattoo to wear with this dress :)

Oops, caught myself blinking...it does give you a glimpse of the wonderful eyeshadow on the new group gift skin from WoW skins, or we can guess perhaps I caught myself imagining a romantic night out where I'll get to show off my lovely new Magical Night dress from prize #03. The stars are subtle but a fantastic touch. I will warn you, I had to go up a size because the alpha doesn't go up to the chest at all and my (really quite petite) breasts were completely showing through the Small! I'm certain I could find an alpha that would take care of it, but when I popped on the Medium and it worked out, I left well enough alone.

I combined a couple of prizes here, so you could see the outfit from #04 and boots from #08. Our outfit is called Waves and is sexy enough to make plenty of waves, and the boots are Panna Boot Snake Blue Sky for default avatar feet. The top and skirt each come in standard mesh sizes, and the boots come in small or large. 

Another combination of prizes, this adorable ruffled top is #06 and is called Robe Blue Sky. Very versatile, you could pair it with just about anything. I am showing it with prize #05 which is found at the main store of Saris Creations, and is called Skinny Pant Sequin. When you find the hummingbird labeled #05 at Free Dove, it includes the LM and a notecard with a hint to help you find the real prize pretty easily. I really like them, well worth an extra TP and a quick look around their lovely store.

Finally I'm wrapping up tonight's post with their prize #08, this fun bikini simply named Bikini Floral Blue. I did have a bit of trouble with the alpha for the top, even going up a size or two, so it's possible that your personal shape will be a better fit. I love the ties on the sides of the bottoms, so playful and cute! 

Nail note of the night: I went with a marketplace freebie I've used in previous posts, Hello Dave Birthday Girl. It's fun and has plenty of styles and colors to choose from, so a wonderful free gift. I guess with so much blue in the hunt gifts, I could have just looked for a single blue HUD but I went with my first instinct :)

I am so ready to relax tonight and just enjoy time with a friend online, a nice peaceful Wednesday night. Hope you're all having a lovely one as well, magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Free Dove Hunt: Saris Creations:

Photo 1:
Dress: Saris Creation's - SS Lizi Dress  $0L Prize #01

Photo 2:
Dress: Saris Creation's - SS Kiara Short Dress  $0L Prize #02

Photo 3:
Dress: Saris Creation's - SS Magical Night  $0L Prize #03

Photo 4:
Outfit: Saris Creation's - SS Waves  $0L Prize #04
Boots: Saris Creation's - SS Panna Boot Snake Blue Sky  $0L Prize #08

Photo 5:
Top: Saris Creation's - SS Robe Blue Sky  $0L Prize #06
Pants: Saris Creation's - SS Skinny Pant Sequin  $0L Prize #05

Photo 6:

Bikini: Saris Creation's - SS Bikini Floral  Blue  $0L Prize #07

Nails: Hello Dave - Slink AvEnhance - Birthday Girl  $0L Marketplace Freebie

Hair: Magika [01] Meadow
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. GG august Noralie Tan CL
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment