Monday, August 31, 2015

Monday Mania and More

Hiya everyone! I am eagerly anticipating some new hunts starting in September, but for now I have a fun mix of treasures found at midnight ;) That's right, you know I love my midnight mania boards as well as lucky chairs/boards, so they are the sources of most of what I'm showing tonight. There are always goodies to be found in SL!


I couldn't resist sharing yet another beautiful prize from Wicked, this time a Mini Mania prize called Bella Dress in Teal. This comes with a HUD that provides 20 color choices for the strings (neckline and waist) and 3 colors for the skirt (teal, white, and black). On the left you can see it all in teal, and on the right I went with the black skirt and white strings to make them easier for you to see. If you have been admiring my sunglasses, I have good news about them...they're free too! They are actually a prize from the Men Only Hunt 6, which just started on the 29th and runs until September 13th. There are some unisex prizes (tattoos, hair, etc.) so I will be showing a few more goodies soon as Xan and I enjoy the hunt bit by bit :)


I heard about a store with several Midnight Mania boards from a group and had to check it out of course, so now I get to share the bounty with you. ColdAmbitionz is where to find them, head for the back wall and get to clicking! This is their Lundan Dress Blue, standard mesh sizes are provided.


Another prize that can be found on ColdAmbitionz' midnight mania boards is this sexy Mia Dress which includes a Lolas applier, and really makes me wish I'd found myself a ribcage tattoo already! I think some beautiful little birds (doves?) escaping my ribCAGE would be a fun one to have peeking through all these dresses that show some midriff. 


For my final outfit, I headed to my bedroom as this seems delightfully suited for it. This was a Midnight Mania prize from Jinx, although from its name it seems to have once been a group gift. Since I wasn't a group member yet at the time, it is new to me and I love it! It includes the top, frilly panties, and shoes for Slink high feet. The bows are adorable, and I showed a closer view of one of the bows so you can see not only that but the pretty floral design of the fabric. 

Nail note of the night: I visited a new-to-me store called PS Nails and was delighted to see midnight manias, a Mini Mania for group members, a lucky board, and this free group gift called Art Deco Deep featuring 4 colors for Slink hands and feet. The group is free to join, so that is always a plus.

I hope you're all having a lovely day/evening, magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:

Photo 1:

Dress: WICKED * Bella - Dress (Teal)  $0L Mini Mania Prize
Sunglasses: [Z O O M] Gran Torino Sunglass  $0L MOH6 Hunt Prize #9

Photo 2:

Dress: ColdAmbitionz [CA] MM -Lundan Dress Blue  $0L Midnight Mania Prize

Photo 3:

Dress: ColdAmbitionz [CA] MM -Mia Dress + Lolas Applier  $0L Midnight Mania Prize

Photo 4:

Outfit: Jinx (DD) Floral - Group gift  $0L Midnight Mania Prize

Nails: PS Nails~ Art Deco Deep Set Slink Applier  $0L Group Gift (Free to Join)

Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Delphine - gingers
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. GG OCT 2014 Lorelay Tan CL
Lips: [:T:] Parted lips {free from TULI skins} Parted lips 1  $0L Marketplace
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment