Saturday, August 1, 2015

Around The Grid Hunt

Hiya everyone! Tonight my post features several prizes from the Around The Grid in 80 Days Hunt, in which each prize is $1L if you hunt for it or you can skip the searching and buy from the sign for $25L. I looked at their prize photos on their blog, and chose the ones that most appealed to me (as long as I could tell whose prize it was) to search for and share with you. I chose to take the photos in front of bookcases since the hunt name harks back to a classic book, and because my favorite way to 'travel' has always been through the magic of reading. Okay, onto the prizes!

First I started off with a wonderful dress from Nerdy Girl, which is perfect for a road trip! I love the playful texture with the Route 66 signs and more, and the style is a classic. Did you notice the adorable bow on the waist? That is a separate attachment, so you can decide if you want to wear it or not. Personally I love bows so I am pleased to wear it :) My nails from La Boheme called LB TigerTips are one of several designs I picked up in this hunt and will be showing in a separate photo at the end.

Another pretty dress can be found at *Zesty*, in one of my favorite colors no less, so that was an easy decision to pick up this mini kimono style dress for one little linden :) I accessorized it with another prize, this one from ~Mesh Glam~ including the Grind My Gears unisex bracelet and ring. That fun manicure is one of several designs included in the prize from GDit Jewelry.

Be sure to stop by Fi's Creations if you like this striped stunner of a mini dress! For a single linden, you can get this Summer Dress just by finding that scroll. Such a seemingly simple design, yet good for a variety of occasions. It is hard to see my beautiful La Boheme [LB RegalPeacock] nails here, but you will get a better look at the end.

This amazing dress can be found at JLZ Fashion, and is fittingly named Summer Dream. The sheer flowing cape is attached and that is all mesh, so it moves gracefully with you. This is the type of dress that makes me crave having a fancy enough event to show it off! My nails are a La Boheme peacock design in gold, and now it's time to show you a better look at the various nails from tonight...

Please be sure to click this to see it bigger, and get a better look at the beautiful manicures I snagged around the grid :) On the left, both hands are sporting various designs from the GDit Jewelry prize called Tattoo SLINK Nail Polish. The middle image, the nails on the left side (my right hand...) just those 2 fingers are wearing the La Boheme [LB TigerTips] which include several base colors to match your natural skintone and all have that same tiger print tip design. On the right side (left fingers) the 4 visible fingers are displaying some of the [LB RegalPeacock] colors on that HUD. Both La Boheme HUDs are in the same $1L prize, rather than one linden each. The panel on the right of the photo is several colors from the REJECT Slink Polish ATG3 gift, simple flowers lined up together like puzzle pieces in some lovely color combinations. All in all, I am thrilled with the variety and excited about all these nails!

I am glad that the weekend is here, hoping to find a way to get my head to stop spinning with all the thoughts swirling around in there...still trying to research things about SL Premium membership, feeling very sad about the death of Rowdy Roddy Piper...it's been years since I followed wrestling but back in the day I was a fan and he was a legend, and his line from They Live is a classic quotable: "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum." That has been used or revised more times than I can count, and it all started with Roddy and an 80's movie. At any rate, the eternal optimist in me is still peeking out and putting a smile on my face somehow, so I send magpie hugs to each of you and wish you a beautiful weekend!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Around The Grid in 80 Days Hunt:

Photo 1:
Dress: Nerdy Girl )*NG*( Vintage Summer - Road Trip  $1L Hunt Prize
Nails: La Boheme [LB TigerTips] *Slink* Manicure  $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:

Dress: *Zesty* Around The Grid Hunt Gift  $1L Hunt Prize
Jewelry: ~Mesh Glam~Unisex Grind My Gears Silver Ring&Bracelet  $1L Hunt Prize
Nails: GDit Jewelry - ATG Hunt Prize - Tattoo SLINK nail polish  $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:

Dress: Fi's Creations - Summer Dress  $1L Hunt Prize
Nails: La Boheme [LB RegalPeacock] *Slink* Manicure  $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:

Dress: JLZ Fashion - Summer Dream  $1L Hunt Prize
Nails: La Boheme [LB RegalPeacock] *Slink* Manicure  $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Nails Left: GDit Jewelry - ATG Hunt Prize - Tattoo SLINK nail polish  $1L Hunt Prize
Nails Middle: La Boheme [LB TigerTips] *Slink* Manicure  $1L Hunt Prize
Nails Middle: La Boheme [LB RegalPeacock] *Slink* Manicure  $1L Hunt Prize
Nails Right: REJECT Slink Polish  ATG3 Gift  $1L Hunt Prize

Hair: Magika [01] Shimmer
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. V2 Kendra GG APRIL CL Tan
Lips: [:T:] Parted lips {free from TULI skins} Parted lips 1  $0L Marketplace
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment