Thursday, August 20, 2015

Thursday Group Gifts Galore

Hiya everyone! I had so much fun picking up various free group gifts that I simply cannot resist sharing, so you can all enjoy the treats as well. All the groups are free to join too, so these treasures won't cost you a thing!

First I visited the Swank event, which focuses on event exclusive items under $300L. If you join their free group and have a look around, you will find several gifts to enjoy, including my dress, bracelet, and nails. The dress is from {AnaMarkova} and is called Monroe Dress Powder Blue, and I was blown away by the beautiful retro style from the ruching at the bust to that cute collar in back. So classy! The bracelet is a gift from Zuri called Ariel in cobalt/diamond and it is certainly a stunner. There is a slight sparkle to it, not traditional bling at all but an occasional glittery effect that is quite pretty.

This one actually isn't a group gift but it's the only gift in tonight's blog that isn't. It is a free gift offered to everyone at the Thrift Shop event, where you can find delightful bargains as well as this gorgeous gown from Tiffany Designs. My slurl in the credits should give you an arrow or beacon to find it exactly in the rather large event building :)

I headed to ALB Fashions to find their group gifts, and let me tell you that was a challenge because the area is home to a few large stores. When you land, my best advice is to head South, the building to the South and then within the store itself you'll need to be pretty far south as well. There are a few different group gifts around the store, just be careful as there is a set of skirts for $50L right in the middle of the group gifts wall. I am wearing two gifts above, the outfit is called ALB KENYA and the top and capri pants are separate mesh pieces in standard sizes. The jeweled ankle cuffs are ALB CHAKRA and include Slink high and TMP versions. The colors are incredible, and I am very excited about finding them for free!

The final gift of the night I'm showing you is from Belle Epoque, and I am enthralled by the texture! It looks like it would smell like rich musky leather, and would feel buttery soft. Don't get me wrong, I am glad it's just pixels and not really into hurting animals for the sake of fashion, but this texture deserves to be recognized for its beauty. You will receive Isolde in the 3 colors shown, beige and brown and black, standard mesh sizes for each. Even that lovely necklace is included, and looks charming with the outfit. I love how the wraparound straps cross in the back, and I think this might be suitable for roleplay as well as a fun evening on the town :)

Nail note of the night: I found this HUD for free at the Swank event, at the Luna Body Art display, and I don't think it required a group but I was already wearing the free Swank group tag. As you probably noticed in the foot closeup, it's actually Ice Cream, and there are 5 different flavors in the Slink HUD. Did I really use ice cream as a neutral here? I guess so, LOL, but I think it went fine with the various outfits. Even if you don't have a sweet tooth, perhaps you have a sweet nail?

It is time for the credits so you can see where to find all these generous goodies, so I hope you're all having a terrific day/night, magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:

Photo 1:

Dress: {AnaMarkova} Monroe Dress Powder Blue  $0L Swank Group Gift
Bracelet: Zuri Rayna- Ariel V2 Bracelet- Cobalt/Diamond  $0L Swank Group Gift

Photo 2:

Dress: Tiffany Designs W TD Lavish Mesh Dress *Purple  $0L Thrift Shop Free Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: ALB KENYA top & pants mesh for to test by AnaLee Balut  $0L Group Gift

Shoes: ALB CHAKRA ankle to slink high + TMP by AnaLee Balut  $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:

Dress: BELLE EPOQUE - [Isolde] GG  $0L Group Gift

Nails: .::LUNA::. Body Art - Ice Cream Gift- SLink  $0L Swank Event Gift

Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Eden - gingers03 ($50L Discount Room)
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. GG OCT 2014 Lorelay Tan CL
Lips: [:T:] Parted lips {free from TULI skins} Parted lips 1  $0L Marketplace
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment