Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Mesh Body Addicts Fair Gifts

Hiya everyone! I was excited to get into the very crowded Mesh Body Addicts Fair, but it was definitely worth the effort. I don't even own any mesh bodies, but I do have the Slink hands and feet so there were gifts that even I could appreciate, like beautiful nails. The gifts that included system layer clothing or makeup along with the appliers enable me to show you all things that anyone can make use of, and I appreciate that greatly. So let's have a look at just a few of the great gifts!

First we have a sexy outfit from Glitzz, it is named Alicia Dress in Pink but I must admit it's going into the lingerie folder of my inventory rather than dresses. I am such a sucker for details, and this grabbed my attention with the tiny bows and pearly buttons, and lacing in the front. These are just the system layers, but it comes with an amazing number of appliers for Banned, Belleza, Brazilia, Brazilia Doll, Maitreya, Omega, The Mesh Project, Lena, Perfect Body, Slink, WowMeh, and (Ass/Lolas). Pretty impressive!!

Here you can see two different gifts, one being the adorable crochet dress from Invidah. When you unpack it, you will find in the folder the standard mesh sizes along with one for Slink and one for Maitreya, but unfortunately you won't find an alpha layer. That probably isn't a problem for mesh bodies, but you can see where it looks like slits in the dress where my thighs are peeking through. I am showing it as is so you can be aware, but to wear out "in the wild" so to speak, lol, I'll find an alpha layer in my inventory (there are dozens in there, probably hundreds!) and a nice pair of panties. I love the texture of the dress, and the cute ribbons on the pockets. The inset shows a better look at the gift from ILLI, a beautiful ring called 7Sins MBA Casual Fair Ring. It comes with a few versions adjusted for Belleza, Maitreya, Slink and The Mesh Project, and each has a resize menu built in. That is an impressive piece of statement jewelry and I love the color.

I made an outfit out of two more gifts, simply to show you as many gifts as possible at a time. The shirt is from HEYDRA and is named Skully Shirt Pink, in system layers along with appliers for Omega, Slink, and TMP. For everyday wear I think I'll pair it with a black leather skirt or something frilly for contrast. The leggings are our gift from *ZD* and are called Giraffe Sport White, and include the system layer shown plus appliers for EVE, TMP, Slink, and a HUD that just says HUD appliers. This is a really versatile addition to any wardrobe too :)

You know I love nail polish, and these manicures are beautiful! On the left you can see the 5 different gradients from TLB, from their Summer Hues Slink Nails gift. On the right, one of the gifts from Lumae is nail appliers in 8 colors for Slink as shown, and Belleza and Maitreya.

I wore such a natural, makeup-free skin for a reason, as I have some lovely eyeshadow to share. Zibska is offering a generous gift of Asli eyeshadow in 12 different colors, in system layers as well as appliers for Lelutka and TMP. There is a color chart included as well. I am wearing on the top left 02, top right 04, bottom left 06, and bottom right 08. This is a very useful gift for sure.

There are plenty of other free gifts there as well, this is just a taste to give you an idea. I always enjoy seeing new creations at events and fairs, and I usually stumble across designers I've not heard of yet so sometimes I find new favorite stores in the process. It's been a long day so I'd better wrap up with some credits, magpie hugs to each of you!!!

Credits:

All Gifts from the Mesh Body Addicts Fair:

Photo 1:
Outfit: Glitzz [G] Alicia Dress - Pink  $0L Gift
Nails: The Little Bat !TLB - Summer Hues Slink Nails - Gift  $0L Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: Invidah* [MBA Gift!] Crochet Dress (standard, slink & Maitreya)  $0L Gift
Ring: ..::ILLI::.. 7Sins MBA Fair Casual Hands Ring  $0L Gift

Photo 3:
Top: HEYDRA Skully Shirt Pink  $0L Gift
Pants: *ZD* Leggings Giraffe Sport White  $0L Gift
Nails: Lumae Nail Appliers (Belleza, Maitreya, Slink included)  $0L Gift

Photo 4:
Nails Left: The Little Bat !TLB - Summer Hues Slink Nails - Gift  $0L Gift
Nails Right: Lumae Nail Appliers (Belleza, Maitreya, Slink included)  $0L Gift

Photo 5:
Eyeshadows: Zibska Asli  $0L Gift

Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Petra - copper
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Nana Tan Nat CL
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment