Friday, August 14, 2015

Celebrate the Weekend

Hiya everyone! I decided a good day to celebrate the weekend would be with a combination of freebies and a dollarbie, midnight manias and lucky boards, no set theme other than having fun :)

First we have a lucky board prize from [*.::&Y::.*] that is perfect for relaxing, accessorized by another one of their lucky board prizes. This Autumn Tunic Outfit is one piece mesh, in several sizes, so finding the right fit should be easy. The bracelets are their very lovely Arabesque Bangles which come in left and right versions each of silver and champagne gold.

This adorable dress is from Sin Original, a free gift with no group needed. Just head on over to their store and you'll find it along with a HUD for the nails that I'm sporting in this post, 2 Slink manicures for free. So that's two separate gifts available to all! The dress comes with a texture HUD by the way, 3 color themes of this jazzy paisley print, and how cute is that bow in the back?

Another sweet little number that is great for a weekend is this Midnight Mania prize from Precious Designs. The name is *PD* Hollaback Girl, and it includes a HUD with 5 different color choices, of which I am showing just 2. I love how the gem on that attached brooch changes as well, very nice touch.

My last treasure for the night is a $1L hunt prize from Miss Jewell, part of the Marry Me Hunt. While it is technically a wedding gown, I think you could easily get away with wearing it as a fancy gown for a visit to a formal event, without it having to be a wedding. I love the delicate golden pattern and the pearl buttons at the hem.

I'm sad over the imminent closing of one of my favorite places to shop and find fantastic lucky boards, Kiyomizu Mall (yes, like the seasonal Ninja Cat hunts I'd blogged before as well) which is part of Little Cat Resort. The Bon Odori festival I'd blogged recently is also theirs. They notified the store owners who rented from them just a couple days ago, and many of the stores have been emptied already but a few are having brief sales until they close up. Tomorrow is probably the last day, and I am surprised at how upset I feel. Most of all I hope the sudden closure of several sims doesn't mean that something bad happened to the owners, I find myself a bit worried along with the sadness. One bright spot I'm holding onto is that I found many wonderful designers from the years I'd visited Kiyomizu Mall, for example [*.::&Y::.*] from the first photo is one I first discovered there but I can (and will) still visit their main store.

Since I don't want to go out on a down note, I will wrap this up by saying that I hope you all have a beautiful weekend planned, whether that means going out on the town or on a quick vacation, or maybe just binge-watching your favorite show with some yummy takeout. Whatever makes your weekend you, and makes you happy :) Magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:

Outfit: [*.::&Y::.*] Autumn tunic Outfit  $0L Lucky Board Prize
Bracelets: [*.::&Y::.*] Arabesque bangle  $0L Lucky Board Prize

Photo 2:

Dress: Sin Original Milicent Gift  $0L Free Gift

Photo 3:

Dress: Precious Designs *PD* Hollaback Girl  $0L Midnight Mania Prize

Photo 4:

Dress: Miss Jewell Gift  $1L Marry Me Hunt Prize #9


Nails: Sin Original Free Gift Nail HUD  $0L

Hair: Magika [01] Safe
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. GG OCT 2014 Lorelay Tan CL
Lips: [:T:] Parted lips {free from TULI skins} Parted lips 1  $0L Marketplace
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment