Saturday, August 22, 2015

Kawaii Sweets Hunt

Hiya everyone! Wow it's been a busy day, but I am tickled pink to be able to share some prizes from the Kawaii Sweets Hunt with all of you. There are about 26 stops (not numbered on their site) so not a huge hunt, but the prizes are free and adorable! Cute is definitely my style a good deal of the time, so I enjoyed this hunt tremendously as the stores were a joy to visit and explore.

First we have a precious outfit from Shiro Tsuki, who are #4 in the hunt. This includes the mesh sweater dress in standard sizes, system layer panties and tights (tights are also included in a tattoo layer), shoes for default avatar feet, and the lolli I am holding in my hand. As a lover of details, I couldn't resist sharing the back seams of the stockings and that little decoration atop each seam. 

Lots to see here, our dress is the prize from #11, Kawaii Tofu. Fun name and lovely dress, love the kitteh face! My adorable earrings are from #14 Sherbert, and are called Oinky Earrings because if you look closely you'll see there is a piggy face in the icing on our donuts. The sunglasses are from Nerdology, who are #3 in the hunt, and come in 4 yummy flavors. I am wearing Grape in the main photo, then in the inset you can see CottonCandy, Blueberry, and Lime.

I am posing the way I am because I was having a bit of a wardrobe malfunction, things visible that shouldn't normally be for public viewing ;) But everyone's boobs vary and the dress is too pretty to not share, so please enjoy a glimpse at prize #22 from Les Sucreries. I accessorized it with one of the 3 necklaces found in Indulge Temptation's prize #24, the Sweet Connexion necklaces, and even put the other two varieties in an insert for you :) Now the crown, every one of us deserves to feel like a princess (or queen, king, or prince) from time to time, so why not do it in tasty style? Prize #12 is the Princess CupCake Tiara from Gachapon! and I didn't realize until after taking all the photos that it actually has a color change menu in it. I thought it was a resize menu, sorry about that. Some color choices have a gold crown instead of silver shown, and a couple changed the cupcake wrapper color too, so lots of variety to be found.

Looks like I had myself a midnight snack and then kicked back on a...waffle? Yep, I sure did, gotta love SL! My outfit is a fully loaded prize from #21 Nocturnal Needs, called I Love Toast. It includes the mesh top and shorts (standard sizes each), system layer thigh highs, boots for default avatar feet, Toastie Toasted in my mouth, and Mr. Toaster & Toastie with built in holding pose. Whew, that is a lot of goodies! On the right I am relaxing on the prize from ~Pillows~ who are #6 in the hunt, and their playful Waffle Cushion features several poses for male and female and even couples. I love the pillowy pat of butter, and strawberry pillow too. I'm concerned that sleeping on something so yummy looking might cause extra drooling though...

Nail note of the night: for simplicity's sake I went with the white chocolate from the Marketplace freebie Valentines Day gift I blogged the other night, from Who What. Neutral, delicious, I figured it would work well with everything and actually matches the 'sweets' part of the hunt theme :)

I had such a long day that I am surprised I am still upright or coherent, hehe, but it explains why I'm running a bit late. I know tomorrow will be a better day, and I hope you all have a fantastic weekend planned. Magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Kawaii Sweets Hunt:

Photo 1:

Outfit: Shiro Tsuki  $0L Hunt Prize #4

Photo 2:

Dress: Kawaii Tofu Pastel Space Dress  $0L Prize #11
Earrings: Sherbert "Oinky Earrings"  $0L Prize #14
Glasses: Nerdology {N} Candy-Star Glasses::Grape  $0L Prize #3

Photo 3:

Dress: Les Sucreries Kawaii Sweet Hunt Dress  $0L Prize #22
Necklace: Indulge Temptation !IT! - Sweet Connexion Necklaces  $0L Prize #24
Tiara: Gachapon! Princess CupCake Tiara  $0L Prize #12

Photo 4:

Outfit: Nocturnal Needs [NN] I Love Toast  $0L Prize #21
Cushions: ~Pillows~ Waffle Cushion  $0L Prize #6

Nails: * ::. Who what. :: * -2015 'Valentine's gift-  $0L Marketplace Freebie

Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Dasha - gingers
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. GG OCT 2014 Lorelay Tan CL
Lips: [:T:] Parted lips {free from TULI skins} Parted lips 1  $0L Marketplace
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual

No comments:

Post a Comment