Sunday, August 16, 2015

Ice Cream Social Hunt

Hiya everyone! I found a very sweet little hunt to do, and yes I am giggling at my own pun there since it is called the Ice Cream Social Hunt :) There are just 8 stops in the hunt, so it won't even take you very long to find all the delicious looking chocolate ice cream cones and enjoy the prizes inside.

I have a confession to make about these beautiful bows...they each have a script for an open mouth pose inside, so I made a copy and edited each to remove the script because I felt like I looked as though I had some wicked brain freeze ;) They are our hunt prize from #3 Decora Doll, and the adorable bikini is from SWIVEL! who are #4 in the hunt. It comes in standard mesh sizes, and I couldn't resist showing you a closer look at the pattern on it with those charming little cuties on it. You know I'm a big fan of details!

Prize #6 from AccessoriZe contains this uniquely styled shirt in black and white, in system layers as shown along with MultiHUD appliers for each color. As for my sweet mouthie, that is our prize from #7 FreakyDesign and there is a popsicle in my mouth with a key, ice cream cone, and another popsicle dangling from it. So playful!

I am cringing inside a tiny bit from showing myself like this, hehe, but it's all in good fun and I'm pretty sure I adjusted the whipped cream well enough ;) This is part of prize #5 from Chained Heat, and includes the system layer top and bottom "2nd helping" shown (along with Omega and Maitreya appliers) and the toppings in 3 flavors: chocolate cherry and strawberries n cream shown, and whip cream (plain) not shown. There is even a mesh bikini bottom included but not shown, called Just Dessert.

The final photo for this post has three prizes in it, each with a fun ice cream tone. The sleepshirt is from Grumble, #8 in the hunt, and includes standard mesh sizes. Such a pretty shade of blue and it looks so soft and snuggly! The earrings are prize #1 from Kawaii Couture, appropriately named Triple Scoop. If you need even more ice cream (can we ever have enough, especially in SL with no calories?) then prize #2 from Sherbert should put a smile on your face. The ice cream cone has an adorable face with bunny ears and hair (I'm gonna tell myself it's cotton candy LOL) and a built in hold pose as shown on the left.

There is plenty of sweetness to be found in this hunt, along with a touch of spice from the one store ;) My nail note of the night is that I am using the previously blogged La Boheme RoyalPeacock HUD from the Around the Grid in 80 days hunt, which runs until the end of September so if you didn't snag this yet and have a spare $1L then you have plenty of time to get there and grab this amazing bargain which includes two different Slink HUD designs for fingers and toes.

I hope you're all having a lovely weekend, magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Ice Cream Social Hunt:

Photo 1:

Bikini: SWIVEL! Icecream Social Hunt  $0L Hunt Prize #4
Bows: Decora Doll. Deco-Ice Bow Multi Color  $0L Hunt Prize #3

Photo 2:

Shirts: AccessoriZe IcyTee Black, White  $0L Hunt Prize #6
Mouthie: FreakyDesign - Ice cream keychain  $0L Hunt Prize #7

Photo 3:

Outfit: -o-o- Chained Heat -o-o- Icecream Social Hunt  $0L Hunt Prize #5

Photo 4:

Outfit: Grumble GG Sleepshirt  $0L Hunt Prize #8
Ice Cream: Sherbert Cone  $0L Hunt Prize #2
Earrings: [: Kawaii Couture :] Ice Cream Earrings - Triple Scoop  $0L Hunt Prize #1

Nails: La Boheme [LB RegalPeacock] *Slink* Manicure  $1L Around The Grid Hunt Prize

Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Dolly w/Roots - copper
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. GG OCT 2014 Lorelay Tan CL
Lips: [:T:] Parted lips {free from TULI skins} Parted lips 1  $0L Marketplace
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

1 comment: