Thursday, August 6, 2015

Free Dove Hunt- Glint & Santino

Hiya everyone! Since the other two August hunts at the Free Dove are clothing and jewelry, I combined them into one fun post! I don't often get the chance to accessorize the outfits for you, too focused on finding fresh freebies to share, heck most of the time I'm not even wearing shoes on my blog. I really need to fix that :) So the hunts, each offers 8 prizes to find around the Free Dove store, Glint has flat square boxes that have their logo on them, and Santino has hidden tiny cubes with what I believe is an image of the prizes on it. One very general hint I will give if you're headed there to find these goodies, is that there are many mannequins around the store and they seem to like to hold things in their hands :) 

This dress is just phenomenal, no wonder my avi is looking so sassy! Called Santino Opened Dress PINK, this is Santino's prize #1 for us and is too pretty to keep hidden in my inventory. 

For a more casual look, how about a sleeveless belted turtleneck dress? This is prize #2 from Santino, and I accessorized it with the I Choose Bracelet from Glint which is their prize #5 that comes with a HUD to change the wording. In addition to Kindness, Love, and Respect in the inset, you can also choose Friendship in teal or Compassion in purple. I truly wish I could choose them all! The black leather band is an edgy touch, but the thoughtful sentiment adds a dimension.

This outfit is extra fun for me, as I love pink and purple AND dragons! The daring dress is prize #3 Mini Halter Dress in Violet&Pink from Santino, and it is certainly eye-catching. I couldn't resist adding prize #7 from Glint, the Womens carved bone dragon hearts necklace & earrings. I also couldn't resist sharing a closer view because the details are well worth it. I will be getting a lot of use from these gifts :)

Another sexy dress and another pretty necklace, these are Santino prize #5 and Glint prize #3. The dress is simply called MESH Ruched Dress GREEN, and comes in standard mesh sizes. The necklace is Womens leather & beads Gecko necklace, and a mens version/size is also included. Glint does not leave out the men, a couple of the prizes were specifically just for guys so bring him to Free Dove too.

Prize #7 from Santino is this show stopper of a dress called Vixen Dress- Purple and I am loving those cutouts.

I think it's fair to say that the prizes from both designers impressed me, and I am very grateful to both of them and to Free Dove for being the home of so many free gifts and hunts over the years. Santino Design is new to me, and it's a safe bet that they have made themselves a new fan and customer in me :) 

Nail note of the night: I found a new marketplace freebie to enjoy! Livia is offering their Crescent Glitter Nails in a Slink/Omega wearable demo, 4 very pretty colors on the HUD. I definitely appreciate wearable demos and this is a particularly lovely one.

I hope you're all having a great day/evening, magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:
Prizes from the Free Dove Hunts: Santino Design & Glint:

Photo 1:
Dress: Santino Design Opened Dress PINK  $0L Santino Prize #1

Photo 2:
Dress: Santino Design turtleneck dress grey with 5 sizes  $0L Santino Prize #2
Bracelet: .:Glint:. I choose bracelet and HUD  $0L Glint Prize #5

Photo 3:
Dress: Santino Design- Mini Halter Dress -Pink&Violet  $0L Santino Prize #3
Jewelry: .:Glint:. Womens carved bone dragon hearts necklace & earrings  $0L Glint Prize #7

Photo 4:
Dress: Santino Design MESH Ruched Dress GREEN  $0L Santino Prize #5
Necklace: .:Glint:. Womens leather & beads Gecko necklace (Mens also included)  $0L Glint Prize #3

Photo 5:

Dress: Santino Design-Vixen Dress-Purple  $0L Santino Prize #7

Nails: Livia_Crescent Glitter Nails [SLINK/OMEGA]-Wearable Demo  $0L Marketplace

Hair: Magika [01] Meadow
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. GG august Noralie Tan CL
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment