Saturday, August 8, 2015

Fabulous Friday

Hiya everyone! I'm ready to start off the weekend with some great freebies to share, along with a great dollarbie hunt prize I found in my travels. Let's start with a couple of the treasures from the Fab Free Headquarters, a treasure trove of gifts from lots of wonderful designers.

This gorgeous dress is from More Than Ever and is called Blue Composure & Ruckus Dress. I do love bright colors and fun patterns, so this is a winner in my book. That neckline doesn't even need a necklace with that studded design on it, it adds such a special touch.

While you're at FabFree headquarters, one of the many other gifts you can pick up is this dress with matching hat from Tiffany Designs. If you're not a hat person you can always leave it off, but it's nice to have such a perfect match if you do feel like wearing a hat to dress it up. The hat has a resize menu and I adjusted it up a bit to not hide my eyes so much. I paired it with this beautiful pair of earrings I found there from [MUSE] called Bronze & Dragon Breath Earrings. You can see it in the closeup just how intriguing that marbled look of the stone is, reminds me of jade or turquoise in a different color of course.

I got this terrific outfit from a Midnight Mania board at R@SE^__^M@RINE where you will find a ladies' board, a men's board, and some lucky chairs too. This outfit is called Share The Love, probably because the included earrings are hearts that have the word love above them. It also includes standard mesh sizes of the jacket, shirt, and leggings shown, plus the shoes shown for Slink high feet. No group needed, just slap that board and wait for the magic hour :)

Another Midnight Mania board prize that I love is this adorable pajama outfit from Nerdy Girl. Their fun name is Oh Deer! and at first I was thinking they were meant for the holidays, but since they aren't reindeer and I simply adore deer (watch them in my backyard just about every day) I will wear these with pride year round :) The tank top is a system layer in short or regular, I am showing the short, and the pants are mesh in standard sizes. Bonus- if you hurry, they have a great sale happening right now!!!

Finally I am wrapping up the night with a $1L prize from the Crazy for Kawaii Hunt, and this can be found in the smiley star at D.o.R.k. I have to admit that I couldn't decide if it is meant to be a dress or a shirt, so I'm going to say you can decide for yourself :) It was shown on the site with a pair of grey leggings, so I will probably wear them with something similar in the future. Loving those rainbows and stars!! There is a men's prize in the same gift, a shirt in a matching print, so the guys are not left out.

Nail note of the night: I know I make references to magpie treasures quite often, but this time I found a real honest to goodness treasure in a treasure chest! Nail Me! has a treasure chest on the floor in their seasonal section with appliers for Slink and Omega called Jewels, 4 beautiful combinations of colors that you don't want to miss out on. There is also a $2L goodie on the floor next to it, and on another wall are various group gifts that are each beautiful so it is well worth the visit.

Busy day, good but busy evening, I'm running late so I'll wrap this up with a magical magpie hug for each of you and we're off to the credits!! Have a magnificent weekend :)

Credits:

Photo 1:

Dress: Blue Composure & Ruckus Dress - More Than Ever  $0L FabFree HQ Gift

Photo 2:
Dress/Hat: Tiffany Designs TD Nayra Mesh Dress  $0L FabFree HQ Gift

Earrings: [MUSE] Bronze & Dragon Breath Earring gift for FabFree  $0L FabFree HQ Gift

Photo 3:

Outfit: R@SE^__^M@RINE SHARE THE LOVE  $0L Midnight Mania Gift

Photo 4:

Pajamas: Nerdy Girl )*NG*(  Jammies - Oh Deer!  $0L Midnight Mania Gift

Photo 5:

Top: {D.o.R.k} Usha Cloudy  $1L Crazy For Kawaii Hunt Prize

Nails: {Nail Me!} Nail Appliers - Jewels (Slink/Omega)  $0L Free Gift in store (treasure chest)

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Ami - Gingers at ~uber~
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. GG august Noralie Tan CL
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment