Tuesday, August 25, 2015

This and That Tuesday

Hiya everyone! I have a variety of goodies to share with you tonight, predominantly from the Popping Penguin Hunt Under The Sea which is a $1L hunt with some really nice prizes. My love of midnight mania boards is in evidence as well :)


This adorable penguin shirt from AccessoriZe is prize #8 in the PPH hunt, which also includes a men's t-shirt fitmesh version, and I have to admit that the name of the women's prize mentioning Wings surprised me. I didn't see those wings on the back in the photo on their blog, so when I saw them it made me squee! :) Those wings are an attached treat, glad I was wearing my hair up or I might not have noticed them as clearly. I paired the shirt up with a freebie I found at Cupcake Clothing, called Summer Freebie, which is where I found the next PPH prize I'm showing you...


Here is the PPH prize from Cupcake Clothing, and it sure does fit the Under The Sea theme beautifully. In the preview photo on the blog, I thought it was a jumpsuit actually because of the pose they were in. I love the style of this dress though, the pretty belt and sexy slit on the left side of the skirt. It is breezy for summer, and the cheerful colored fish are a great touch. They remind me of Dr. Seuss :)


Let's say you have a formal event to go to, perhaps a wedding or a date at an upscale club, so you prepare to go shopping for a new outfit but look at your linden $ balance and just cringe...what's a gal to do? Here is a fantastic suggestion, go to Entice and join their free group, and claim their free gifts! We have this stunning gown called Waltz With Me in Earth, with a HUD for all 3 colors I'm showing above, and there is a second gift of the Waltz With Me earrings (inset shows them much better) with a HUD to change the stones to 3 colors to match the gown colors. The slit caused by the draping of the skirt is sexy without being overly revealing, so you could wear this for a huge variety of occasions. One free group to join, 2 coordinating free gifts, and you're ready to hit the town!


Midnight Mania boards are always a cause of many smiles for me, although lately I've been getting mostly notices of not enough clicks. Fortunately that was not the case here, as the boards at Precious Designs and Designs by Rowena usually do lock :) This beauty is from Precious Designs and is called PD ~ Little Things Dress, and comes with a HUD that provides 6 different color themes, 3 of which are shown above. I am quite a fan of theirs, in no small part due to their generous use of HUDs to provide us with such variety for each article of clothing. 

Nail note of the night: any time La Boheme takes part in a hunt, I am always eager to pick up their prize, and the PPH Under The Sea dollarbie prize is no exception. So the shades you are seeing on my tips and toes are their [LB Seaside Gold] and [LB Seaside Silver] which each feature a delicate seahorse and little sparkles in the gold or silver, on 10 different color wavy backgrounds each. Truly stunning!!

Well I am running behind but I am never too far behind to send much appreciation to my readers, along with wishes for a beautiful day/evening and many magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:

Photo 1:

Top: AccessoriZe PoppinPenguin Wings  $1L PPH Prize #8
Skirt: Cupcake Clothing Beachy Freebie  $0L Free Gift

Photo 2:

Dress: Cupcake Clothing - Rainbow Fish Dress with Belt  $1L PPH Prize #15

Photo 3:
Dress: Entice - Waltz with Me Gown - Earth  $0L Group Gift (Free to Join)

Earrings: Entice - Waltz with Me Earrings - Earth  $0L Group Gift (Free to Join)

Photo 4:

Dress: Precious Designs PD ~ Little Things Dress  $0L Midnight Mania Prize

Nails: La Boheme [LB Seaside Gold] & [LB Seaside Silver]  $1L PPH Prize #9

Hair: Magika [01] Safe
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. GG OCT 2014 Lorelay Tan CL
Lips: [:T:] Parted lips {free from TULI skins} Parted lips 1  $0L Marketplace
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment