Monday, March 30, 2015

Nails Nails Nails!

Hiya everyone! Well I put off a hunt a bit longer than I meant to, and now there's only one day remaining but I'm still showing you some of the goodies from it. The hunt is the Apply Your Body Hunt, and your first thought might be well Dawn, you don't have a mesh body or 'bits' like boobs or butt, just the Slink feet...that is mostly true, but I finally gave in and got a set of Slink hands. I can't seem to get a clear answer about if/when their nails are ever going to be updated, and I have some HUDs that won't work on them, so it was just time. I figured out how to use the HUD to do a different manicure on each fingernail, that was fun and kept me busy for a bit ;) There are plenty of pretty nails in this hunt, so let's have a peek at a few...

First we have the fantastic gift from Koffin Nails, which is called 80's Neon Lights and I agree, it reminds me of laser shows from a nightclub I used to dance at on teen nights :) I could have played with these all day, too fun! This is #15 in the hunt.

Similarly adorned with streaks in dark and light colors, these beauties are from La Boheme who are #18 in the hunt. Included are HUDs called Whiplash1 and Whiplash2, in fingernails and toenails, so you can come up with the perfect combination for your mood or outfit.

How about some pretty pastels? This HUD from Hello Dave is called Easter Sweets, but with 25 amazing colors to mix and match, you can create the perfect manicure for any season. Hello Dave is #34 in this hunt.

Last but certainly not least, we have #27 *InkHeart* with their playful I Am A Star manicure. I really want to practice stamping in RL a bit so I can recreate these on my own real live nails ;) I don't think I could freeform a star like that, my hands simply aren't that steady, and we don't have the convenience (yet?) in RL of using a HUD like this to make our nails look this fantastic. But look how great your SL nails can look! :)

I am sorry for waiting so long to do/blog this hunt, but if you hurry you can still pick up these goodies and many more. There are lots of photos on the hunt blog so you can always pick and choose the ones you want the most. Enjoy and have a magnificent day!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Apply Your Body Hunt:
Photo 1: Dark Passions- DP - Koffin Nails - 80's Neon Lights  $0L  Prize #15
Photo 2: La Boheme for Apply Your Body Hunt  $0L  Prize #18
Photo 3: A.Y.B.H Hello Dave - Easter Sweets Slink Nail Palette  $0L  Prize #34

Photo 4: * Inkheart * - I am a Star Manicure - Nails Slink HUD  $0L  Prize #27

Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Didy Milk Natural CL (not free)

Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (not free)

No comments:

Post a Comment