Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Enmeshed into Spring

Hiya everyone! After some more hunting adventures that didn't quite pan out, I decided to get a small start on a different hunt, Enmeshed into Spring. I do adore spring fashions and almost always wear mesh, so it's right up my alley. There aren't many prize previews on their site, so I'm hoping that it will be helpful if I give you all a peek :)

Prize #1 from AdelleArts almost looks like it could be from the 70s hunt! The dress and boots are included in several sizes each, so you can find a great fit for your shape. I think I'm wearing the small dress and the medium boots.

Oohh sexy! This is actually one piece even though it looks like it could be a separate blouse and skirt, so props to Wicked Sin Creations (#2 in the hunt) for making this both beautiful and convenient. 

I know the hunt is for spring, but this outfit will happily see you well into the summer and beyond if you'd like. This is #3 in the hunt, by ::Naked:: and includes the adorable ruffled top and the lil short shorts with attached belt. So much fun!

*Squees uncontrollably* How cute is this prize? First I put on the dress, and thought oh wow that's cute...then I decided to try on the included sock layer to see what that was (no picture in the box, no explanation in the sock layer name) and thought WOW sweet! By the time I turned around and saw the back, I was completely in cute overload :) This is the prize from #5 in the hunt, Les sucreries de Fairy, and obviously I am head over heels for this one! The sides of the armholes are cut fairly low, so to make it a bit more modest I might throw a short sleeve system layer shirt under it, depending on what I'll be doing and where. Mostly what I'll be doing is squeeing though ;)

My nails in all the photos are from a VIP group gift from Hello Dave, which is not a free group to join but VERY worth it. I know I've mentioned them before, I'm not affiliated with them in any way (or any other designer I've blogged) simply a fan :) Weekly gifts, all previous ones available at the store, it's well worth it in my view.

Well it is credits time, hope everyone is having a good week thus far, and that your first and second life are each treating you well :) Hugs to all!!

Credits:
All Hunt Prizes from enMESHhed into Spring Hunt:
Photo 1: AdelleArts EIS Hunt Prize  $0L  Prize #1
Photo 2: Wicked Sin Creations ^WSC^ Rise {Mesh}  $0L  Prize #2
Photo 3: ::Naked:: Fashion & More [n] EIS Spring 2015 Hunt  $0L  Prize #3

Photo 4: Les sucreries de Fairy EnMeshed into Spring hunt gift  $0L  Prize #5

Nails: Hello Dave VIPs - Pretty (group not free to join)
Hair: Magika [01] Meadow (not free)
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Manuela Milk CL (not free)

No comments:

Post a Comment