Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Few Quick Things

Hiya everyone! I just have a few goodies to share with you tonight, no real theme or anything, just random magpie treasures :)

Do you need a cute (and free) way to welcome spring? This is Basta's prize for the Spring Has Sprung hunt, which I tried to start this morning but the very first stop thwarted me. I did have the LMs from their blog to get me past, it was just discouraging and took up most of my hunting time. I had to soothe myself with retail therapy, LOL, so that explains my new Magika hair :) Not free, still worth every linden to make me smile. This dress however IS free and they are #3 in that hunt. I had to show the back view so you could see how adorable those bright floral patches are! They're like pockets but not quite. The flowers across the neckline are attached too, so this dress clearly has lots of great details.

Now for a bit of Midnight Mania...this is the latest treat from Entice, it's called Jealous and comes with the matching leaf bracelets. Fun and free, and no need to dig in your inventory for ages to find accessories, can't go wrong. No group needed for this MM board by the way, they do have a group-only board also but their group is free to join if you're so inclined.

Finally this is a prize from the Kiyomizu Hunt I'd blogged about a few times already. I stopped back and clicked one of the big hanging boxes in their shopping center (walk on the roads between shops and look up) and the site it took me to showed me which I'd missed, and there were some added since I last checked. This is the gift from .::&Y::. at their mainstore (not the Kiyomizu branch) and is #83 in that hunt. I love that it's bright and cheery, yet the solid color allows for lots of accessorizing if you want to, or you can leave it more simple depending on your mood.

I am hopeful that later when I login to SL, I'll have a more successful attempt at that Spring has Sprung hunt. I'm also considering a trip to a gacha yardsale or two :) Hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far, sending magical magpie hugs!!

Credits:
Photo 1: [B!] :SPRING FEVER: Flower mini dress - Spring has sprung hunt (#3) $0L
Photo 2: Entice - Jealous Dress & Leaf Bracelet - Purple  $0L Midnight Mania prize
Photo 3: [*.::&Y::.*] One Shoulder Dress [Pink]  $0L Kiyomizu Hunt prize

Nails: Hello Dave - Group Gift (Group Not Free to Join)
Hair: Magika [01] Meadow (not free)
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Didy Milk mk 01 CL

No comments:

Post a Comment