Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Fishing for Fashion Part 3

Hiya everyone! I'm tickled pink to be able to present part 3 of the Sn@tch fishing gifts, and I hope you've enjoyed the other posts as well. There's only one I haven't been able to catch yet, the elusive one for me has been #4, so I'm afraid I can't blog that one but I can share the rest with you all :) So here goes...
This beauty is a bit shorter than I normally wear as a dress, so even though it's labeled a dress I'm likely to pair it up with pants, jeans, or even a simple pair of tights.


Such a fun skirt, and the shirt makes me smile too! Please remember this is shown on a default avatar with default boobs (LOL) so if you use the included appliers for Omega, Slink Physique, or Lola's, your mileage may vary ;) 


The first day I blogged these prizes, I showed you one of the two shirts in #19, the one that says Hot Mess. Well when I tried on these pants I just knew it was time to show the perfect match of Wicked!! The same appliers are included for this shirt, so you can enjoy with a wide variety of body types.

Such a delicate pattern and sweet color, this one whispers Spring to me :) Well I can't say it screams spring, it's way too tender for that, hehe. To me this is another that can be a dress or a long shirt, and will probably be seeing a pretty pair of tights beneath it soon. I'm actually thinking capris because I love them, a lighter material than denim perhaps.

As I was typing all this, the power went out in my house and upon its return I found out we're due for 3 storms this coming week...I am just SO over this winter. The snow, the ice, the sleet, the below zero F temperatures, it's been brutal. So anyone in my area or anywhere that's getting this type of weather, stay warm and safe! Big hugs to all of you :)

Credits:
ALL CLOTHING from Sn@tch fishing prizes:
Photo #1: 6 Sn@tch Bag-Veronica Cardi Dress (Teal)
Photo #2: 16 Sn@tch Bag-Corey Lipservice Tee (White)  and 8 Sn@tch Bag-Winnie Jean Mini (Red)
Photo #3: 19 Sn@tch Bag-Attitude Tees (Hot Mess & Wicked)  and 10 Sn@tch Bag-Boom Boom Leopard Pants (Purple)
Photo #4: 13 Sn@tch Bag-Charlotte Sometimes Dress (Peach)
Nails: Sn@tch Nails-Matte Tips/Faded $0L Lucky Board Prize
Eyes: :::Sn@tch Illyria Eyes (Light Hazel)::: from 20 Sn@tch Bag-ODDS & ENDS

Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Jaz Tan CL (not free)
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Demelza -  gingers (w/o headband)  Not Free

No comments:

Post a Comment